• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

Albino moose (rare)

Guest Big Moose

I've got some pics of a pair of albino moose will post them when I figure out how.

probably tommorow sometime.

GC 54

I bet it is the same picture that has been floating around the web for the past couple of years. One night I stopped to get a room in Blind River on my way down to Southern Ontario. When I went into the motel office, on the wall was the same picture that everyone claims was from wherever they were from. For curiosity sake, I asked the desk clerk where the picture was taken and he said just behind the motel a short distance. I laughed to myself.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Big Moose

[attachmentid=25] :huh: Could be not to sure,I've got four different pics just have to figure out how to pull them from my E-mail and post them on the board.

there we go :D

GC 54

That's one of the pictures. They were in Kenora, then Dryden, then Kapuskasing, then Timmins, then just past Nipigon. Would the real photographer please step forward and tell us where they were sited and photographed. It's just like the picture of the big sturgeon that was 'floating around', no pun intended, on the web. Last time I saw the posting it was said to be on the Nipigon river. But the snow capped mountains in the background proved the Nip theory wrong.

But unique siting though, just the same.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters