• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

I feel good

Bear

Last Saturday about 7:00 am I was leaving my house to go hunting. Understand that there is a great deer population right in my back yard, but i prefer to hunt out in the bush. I live on the Winnipeg River on the north side of the Kenora bypass, where it is legal to hunt, if you have permission to hunt on private land.

As I was going down my sideroad, I passed a truck from a local "guide service" I turned around and blocked him when he turned around at the end of my road. He stated he was "just out for a ride" and showing his two clients around the area. Funny thing though they were all dressed in hunter orange and the two guests both had rifles across their laps. I asked if they were hunting, of course he said no....To make a long story short I told them to leave the area, as we live right there and there really is no place to hunt, except on the roadway, and that is illegal and not to return. I know this guide and he is shady.

So today I called the MNR C/O. Funny thing these three were caught about an hour later a few roads over shooting a big buck...on the roadin a populated area..... Busted. I am providing a statement to the C/O to solidify their case, as there was a bunch of denial and BS by the three in the truck.

Some "GUIDE" this guy is.

Anyway I will keep all posted as the case proceeds. I really think this guy should never be allowed to guide again and should be shut down.

These are the ones who make the ethical hunters and guides look bad.

If you see some hanky panky, report it................I feel good I did.

Bear

eyelander

Atta boy Bruce, good on ya.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Guest Big Moose

Right on thats one up for the good guys.With no C/O's out there we gotta step up,Its guys like that the anti-hunting folks just love to pin on the rest of us.

Some Old Guy

Great Job Bear!

Keep us posted!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

crisop

no CO's out my butt, i've been stopped 3 times this yr alone

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF