• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Northoman

Branch Point Inc.'s 1st Annual Scratch & Dent Sale!

Northoman

I wanted to let everyone know of this great opportunity coming up.

With 90% of the items being camping/outdoor gear selling at or below cost I thought it would be of interest.

Saturday May 6, 2023 9am - 4pm @ 1127 Premier Way off the west end of Central Ave. in Innova Park, Thunder Bay.

Take advantage of clearance pricing on a wide range of brand-name items including camping gear, ski equipment, kitchenware, canoe and kayak accessories, SUPs, hunting gear and more. Most items are in like-new condition but may have damaged packaging after being sold online and then returned by customers. Some products might have no packaging, small imperfections or missing pieces which can be easily replaced. Cash only.

mmgg

Is there a store to check out there..since i missed that. the web site just says online market place seller

Northoman

Sorry, we don't have a store front but you can pm me if your looking for something. Plus we will have another sale in the fall.