• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fourseasonsangling

Bush roads

Fourseasonsangling

Thinking about pulling my trailer out a week before may long wondering how some of the roads up the graham that don’t get plowed would be for snow ?? 

speckmaster

I saw a post from the Hurtkett area yesterday…they needed a backhoe to clear a road 

brookiebuster

LOTS of snow in the bush north of town. Going to need warm temps and rain to clear some roads up for may long.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

JustMe

Lots of snow up 527, going to be close for May long weekend.

Snag???

&

sinker7

Have some buddies going to Graham this weekend. Will post conditions as soon as I get word from them. If the snow is not a problem the frost coming out of the ground turning those side roads into mud will be.

Fourseasonsangling

Ok cool thanks guys I appreciate the responses 

Snag???

&

hunt or be hunted

Just got back from venturing up 527, tried getting into camp up the pace lake rd and didn’t even make it 2km in and was stuck in 2ft on snow on the main road, every side road on the way up wasn’t plowed from the bush workers was still heavily snow covered, so I’d say ur still a week before getting in the bush up 527 way.

• Like 1

Fourseasonsangling

I’m not even gonna attempt it until may long haha better off to wait it out some warmer weather and some rain coming should help 

MetalFishing

(Bush worker) Still lots of snow Armstrong way, and as it melts everything is turning to mud and making the roads slick even if they don’t still have snow left on them. Dog river Rd area and out towards quetico are substantially better.

MetalFishing
1 minute ago, MetalFishing said:

(Bush worker) Still lots of snow Armstrong way, and as it melts everything is turning to mud and making the roads slick even if they don’t still have snow left on them. Dog river Rd area and out towards quetico are substantially better.

What I’m driving on are roads that had maintenance in the winter to stay clearer keep in mind. Side roads that no one as worked down since fall will most certainly be worse for a while