• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HookedUp

Salmon on Lake Superior

HookedUp

Good morning everyone. Could someone please help me understand the salmon limits in our area of Lake Superior? I read “aggregate” limit of 5, but the species list in the regulations only mentions pacific and atlantic salmon??? Please advise 🙏🏽

Fishog

One for you and you need to send the other 4 my way, Let me know when I can pick them up 

Zackcorbin1401
On 7/18/2023 at 7:40 AM, HookedUp said:

Good morning everyone. Could someone please help me understand the salmon limits in our area of Lake Superior? I read “aggregate” limit of 5, but the species list in the regulations only mentions pacific and atlantic salmon??? Please advise 🙏🏽

You can only have only 1 Atlantic maximum either way you put it. Example… 5 pacific salmon or a combination of 1 Atlantic 4 pacific salmon but then you can’t keep any other trouts if you have 5 salmon/trout in combination already. Pacific salmon would be either a chinook(king), Coho or pink salmon and Atlantics are pretty rare for superior.