• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hurketthunter

Anyone fish Armistice lake?

Hurketthunter

Looking at spending a week there this summer. If anyone has fished it I’d like to hear about your experience. Thanks 

Rene

Never fished it. Tried to book a place with Armistice Lk. Outfitters several years ago but nobody got back to me? Check out their website. Lots of pic's on walleye. Fish on-line does not show Lk Trout, seems to have everything else though. Also have a friend who traps near that area. Says he met the outfitter once who told him the walleye fishing was okay. Didn't say it was great. Pic's on website look to be decent size to me. Sorry that's all i can give you.

jonut13

I fished it last summer.  The fishing was really good.  They were spread out but seemed to be fish everywhere you thought they should be.

Several fish landed in the 4-6lb range  average size was great. But be careful, there are lots of unmarked rocks 

Mooseman1653

Fished it almost daily when we were working up that way in years gone bye.

locating the fish is the standard NWO tactic of wind blown point’s especially if it’s been a sustained wind direction for a period, humps and drop off. If I didn’t think the water was going to be so low this year I’d pm you and give you a couple pin drops, but I think she’s going to be real low and anything I could help with in that sense is most likely going to be irrelevant. 

we used spinners in gold and silver and raps as locate baits and switched to jigs once we on them. A meal was always easy to come by, a limit didn’t require much extra effort, lots of 3-5 lbs and 6-8 were not uncommon, big ones in there if you want to put the time in 

as jonut 13 stated LOTS OF UN MARKED ROCKS and this year is going to worse. Go slow and plot your course.