• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest merc

Tree Killers Must be Stopped

Guest merc

Ok--now that the Northern Bass Academy is closed for the season I have time to aid mother nature as an upstanding member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).

Reports were given from the forest that some terrible beast was rubbing the protective bark off of our beloved trees---how could I ignore such a call for help.

This very morn I donned the trendy orange coloured clothing to see what horrors I may find.

I arrived to an area to have this strange whistling happening from several areas around me---what ever will I do I thought.

I believed if I did not act quickly this monster may attack me---after all it went after the defensless trees and was throwing soil around at will.

I sat quietly and grunted several times with this tube looking affair---I believe now this only atagonizes the beast.

It happened--he came after me---my plea is self defense---these fotos will show the criminal.

(PS--to those who post they're GOING hunting---take it from an old timer --don't jinx yourself--report after the fact)

Keep Smilin

Merc

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/terry_o/DSC02735.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/terry_o/DSC02741.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/terry_o/DSC02738.jpg

Some Old Guy

Nice Buck Merc!

Man I like how you write these things up! Ha Ha

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Big Moose

Merc that was a very brave thing to do saving those trees like that it must be an epidemic because I saw a few trees like that myself this very evening although I was not as productive as you ol wise one.

Great pics man :D

I think I'll try that bit about not jinxin myself. :)

Guest canuck

Wow...what a guy...merc that is good that you were able to make it home to the family safely! It is important that we protect our resourses..you should be proud that you saved a tree and took that monster so he will not create any more damage.

I commmend you! LOL