• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Thefishleclair

Triple Header

Thefishleclair

Took Op out with myself and Fish_Crisp fer some deer huntin!!! The weather was just right and I opted to let my archery stand cool down from yesterday and went to my other treestand....After a few hours of sittin I could hear some crashin going on and lifted my gun and 2 does where in my view.I had to use the grunt to get them to stop and when they did I let the first round go..The momma doe went runnin to the tree line and when I was gettin ready to hit her again she dropped. Then I went back to the doe fawn and waited till she hit my cross hairs and dropped her in its tracks.Well then I called the others on the radio's and told them I just downed 2 does and that I was done I could hear some more crashin coming my way and out jumped the buck...Well I was already for him and soon as he stopped I let him have it to. He dropped right in his track but I let him have another for good measure to be sure he wasn't gettin up again....Well here are the pics

IPB Image

F/C givin me his surplus antlerless tag He owed me from years previous

IPB Image

My bonus kill on the way back out...I was going to eat it but OP didnt think it was a good idea

IPB Image

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

NWO Fishing Bum

Aaahhhhh.....hhhmmmmm.....I think this story would get a lot of attention in the right circles....just a hunch!

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest Big Moose

Aaahhhhh.....hhhmmmmm.....I think this story would get a lot of attention in the right circles....just a hunch!

NWO Fishing Bum

Aaahhhhh what ever it's still a pretty damn good hunt :glare:

Guest Dan

Congrats man! What an awesome day you had. Is that a Star Nosed Shrew in the last photo? I haven't seen one of those in years. Odd looking creatures they are...

NWO Fishing Bum

That's for sure. And the 'circles' I was discussing, certainly aren't fishing and hunting message boards. I think most know what I'm getting at.

NWO Fishing Bum

Some Old Guy

Wow! Great day and great pictures!

Yet more of the tree destroying monsters gone!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Beamer

Wow! Great day and great pictures!

Yet more of the tree destroying monsters gone!

Roger

Great shots,nice deer!

crisop

ya it was a good day too bad fish made me drag all 3 deer across the beaver pond

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Some Old Guy

Why did you hafta drag em????

Oh yeah. I heard he had to drag all 4 quarters of that mouse outta the bush all by himself.

Hey Fish, Did ya drop off the mouse hide to get it tanned? It's a good start for a glove. Ha Ha!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Thefishleclair

Hah OP carried the fawn first off then He hauled the lighter front half of the (Buck) deer across the pond. And it was 8 quarters between 3 of us If I had to do it myself I woulda just set up camp and stayed until I ate the whole moose....

Rog I was able to stretch the hide out enough to make a hat!!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB