• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

grumpy

go habs

grumpy

i turn the tv on and kovalev scores with no helmet on!!!

wampa

I went out today to buy an Ottawa Senators jersey, but they only came in golf shirts!

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

GC 54

Go Habs?????????

PEA SOUP!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest TerryK
I went out today to buy an Ottawa Senators jersey, but they only came in golf shirts!

HAR! Good one!

(shut up Doug. :angry: )

Bear

Habs- the second best team in the NHL.

You know who is first???

Scroll down

Every other team.

Go Flames Go

Bear

Buck 120

I thought it was one of the site rules that noone is allowed to cheer for the habs? or openly show support?

Kidding LOL

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

GC 54

post-6-1208700359_thumb.jpg

M O T O R C I T Y M A D N E S S !

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Wes
he who laughs last, laughs best lol

He who laughs last.... Didn't get the joke!

Looks like the leafs won just as many playoff games this year, as the Sens. Sept my leafs didn't have to bother showing up. They were working on their putts!

As much As I would like to see a Canadian Team win the cup I, as a card carrying Leafs fan, I can not root for the habs. My only hope is the Flames dammit. I am also a big Oilers fan so I really shouldn't root for the Flames either but I will. Only because I would like the cup this side of the border. It would be nice if another Stall boy brought the cup home as well. I am torn.

For those of you who's team is OUT or didn't make the play offs. Who do your root for and why?

Guest Dan

I just can't get into hockey since the strike. I consider myself a big overall sports fan, but I have really lost interest in hockey. I think that I've become Americanized in that regard. Nascar, NFL, MLB, college basketball. I follow them all closely. But hockey? I just can't get interested anymore. Besides. How does a Thunder Bay Steelheader watch hockey? It's either fishing or hockey.

arvey

i used to be a hockey nut.i played all my life went to billy harris dave keon hockey school in toronto in the late sixties.then i made a fatal error,i got involved in minor hockey and made more enemies than i did when i drank in the bars.then there was old timers which is laidened with politics just like minor so i called it quits and i don't even watch the game at all.

arvey

Buck 120

Wes, I feel exactly the same way!!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

GC 54

tabernack!

crisop

i lost a $1 to my 10 yr old sister because i was sure the habs were gonna blow it

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Cheech

Because the Canadiens logo looks like a toilet seat (appropriate),I must say "Merde". :) Go Pens.

Guest Dan

On second thought, hockey is looking pretty good right now on my free 47" flat panel LCD tv. Long story. It was a warranty issue on my previous 44" DLP HD set. Dang. These guys are skating right into my living room!!!