• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hwickett

steelhead scale sample kits

Guest hwickett

My son and I will be up chasing steelhead from April 26th-May 1, and I was wondering if I could get some kits at DNR or someplace in Thunder Bay. We would be glad to take samples if we could somehow get the kits. I am a member of the NSSA, but since I live in South Dakota, I can't make the meetings.

Any help?

Thanks.

Howard

RLK
My son and I will be up chasing steelhead from April 26th-May 1, and I was wondering if I could get some kits at DNR or someplace in Thunder Bay. We would be glad to take samples if we could somehow get the kits. I am a member of the NSSA, but since I live in South Dakota, I can't make the meetings.

Any help?

Thanks.

Howard

You can get them at the ministry of natural resources. Ask for Jon George. I carry extra kits with me. I will be down the north shore the same time and will be staying at Harry's on the Cypress. If you can't get a kit just bring a knife and tape measure and you should be able to find someone on the river with extra envelopes.