• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_bear_*

Sucess

Guest Guest_bear_*

Just got home, scored this morning, caught a nice 8 pointer walking along the back of an opening in the pines, hot on the trail of two does. Got him cleaned and in the truck, drove down the road and standing watching me was a nice spiker. Drove out onto Hwy. 17 and guess what, a giant, I mean giant buck crossed the highway and stood about 30 yards off the road on a hill, staring me down. Stopped and counted, I counted at least 12 points before he walked off.

Yesterday I saw the biggest buck I had seen in a long time, he was walking down a dirt road crossing a swamp, with swamp on both sides for about 200 yards, we thought had him trapped, he ran and got into the brush, on the other side and made his escape. He was a good 10 pointer with a huge body, his beer gut was actually swinging as he trotted accross the roadway and into the bush.

The bucks are really in the dumb mode right now and really moving looking for love.

I also took some big buck pictures this afternoon and will post later.

Bear