• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

SSS

Bear

This world class tournament is just a few short weeks away and no jawing or hype as of yet?? Whats up with that??

Bear

GC 54

I heard that Zimmer got home and his father had to take him out of his walleye trance. He kept waving the key from the ProCraft in front of his face and he snapped out of it. The only remembrance he has of the GWC and the big walleye he caught is the cuts in his thumb from lipping the walleye he landed. lol

Team Clark is going to be on a mission this year!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

NWO

Ah yes, Zimmer has had a walleye epiphany up there in G-town!

As for the SSS, I too have a mission this year George!

Heh heh!

GC 54

However, first the team of Clark/Kaplanis/Phelan have a mission on the Kam this Saturday!

We'll see you at the weigh scale Tom.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Cory

I will be bringing up a couple of hot sticks from G-town to the AYA and believe me they are a tad bit excited. I just hope the weigh master is a little freindlier in Thunder Bay than in G-Town with our big fish.. :o

Gone8to1248

Bear is the spring SSS a practice run for the fall Shebandowan Smallmouth Tournament? That way the guys will be SOMEWHAT ready to face off with the C-A Connection of B&B! The boys are going to need all the practice they can get to go out on thier "Missions". I just hope the guy's remember thier coming in SECOND isn't as much fun as B&B's coming in FIRST! :glare:

Bear

Its a great chance to test my skills against a great bunch of fisherwomen and fishermen. Not only that it a a well organized and run tournament. I am really looking forward to a few days in the Bay.

Beware of the fall B&B will be hitting the water.......

GC 54

Bruce and Bernie, or maybe you should just live up to what B & B stands for, and stay in Bed and eat Breakfast. hahahaha

Gone8to1248
Bruce and Bernie, or maybe you should just live up to what B & B stands for, and stay in Bed and eat Breakfast. hahahaha

Good one George! With all the flooding down here I'll be looking forward to some fishing where the water isn't out of it's banks. I spent part of last week doing some work up in Wisconsin along the Rock River and many roads are still closed because of the river being out of it's banks. I was in Janesville a couple of days and walked downtown where you could walk down the sidewalks while schools of big carp swam alongside of you. Atkinson, Johnson Creek,Watertown,and Hustusford where I was working at was hard to get around in because of so many roads and streets being closed. All you could do was follow the detour signs and look at the good farm land underwater. Will be looking forward to see you on the water this fall for the tournament and some good fishing.

Bernie

Bear

B&B you ask??

How about bellyrubs and bass, big and bigger, bring on the bass.....

Bear

Trevor Zimak

It's gonna be a DIFFERENT tournament this year. That's all I got to say. (Im talking conditions)

Bear
It's gonna be a DIFFERENT tournament this year. That's all I got to say. (Im talking conditions)

Thats why they call it fishing..........

Bear

NWO

You find any Trev?

I'm sure it'll be hard knocks out there this year.

BUT, things can change in 11 days.

GC 54

We fished spots today that we have never fished before. Got quite a few but two and a half pounds was tops. We did not fish any beds, mostly new shoreline and saddles. However, excellent walleye chop and the feed of walleye tonight for dinner was great.

Bear

Any Mayfly hatch there yet? Are they off the beds now?

Bear

NWO
Any Mayfly hatch there yet? Are they off the beds now?

Bear

Not ONE mayfly seen.

And beds? I wasn't in any area with visible beds.....so don't know.

Suspect spawning, or post spawn activity currently going on.

Trevor Zimak

The spawn is done... Lots of beds seen today. But 90% of them have really small males patrolling. Saw a lot of fry around some of the beds. The water has warmed up 14 degress in 9 days. If we get some hot consistant weather we could see some normal summer patterns.

Oh... there are a fair number of mayfly's around.

crisop

was out monday and there were a ton of mayflys

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Bear

Did any of you mark the good spots on a map for me??

Bear

GC 54

The bass won't be up on the shallows feeding with their backs out of the water this year. The water is still high. The dock extension hasn't even been put in yet this year. As Zimmer said earlier, a whole different set of conditions will prevail this year.

Prefishing techniques this week will probably be much different next week. Glad I'm getting three days of prefishing in at the end of next week.

Trevor Zimak

Was out today.... and well you might as well be fishing three different lakes. Water temps are varying by as much a 10 degrees depending on what section of the lake you on. Mayfly carcasses are floating by the millions, they are still plenty of good fish on the beds in you can find them, but I cant see that pattern holding for 10 days. Will be back out Sunday. I would be very surprised to see first place top 15lbs this year.

NWO Fishing Bum

Looks like it's going to be cool and certainly a wet one....it will be interesting to see the weights this year compared to the last couple.

NWO Fishing Bum

Trevor Zimak

Just got back into town. Was prefishing for a couple days. Low 14lbs will win this year. However, I do know of a 5lber that was caught Wednesday and a 5.7 on Sunday.