• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
randomheroj

trail cameras

randomheroj

alright this year im going to try to help my cousins get their first bucks and does... so im thinking about getting a trail camera, which one is best and does anyone have an old one they really dont need and want to sell maybe cheap?

fishman1
alright this year im going to try to help my cousins get their first bucks and does... so im thinking about getting a trail camera, which one is best and does anyone have an old one they really dont need and want to sell maybe cheap?

i have bought a moultrie i 40. this camera is great. easy to use, good pictures and long battery life.it is rated as the best buy for your money. i had mine out, a bear knocked it down. a branch triggered the camera for a week. it took 1600 pictures and the battery life was still 80%. that is incredible.

Guest canuck

I rely on Moultrie exclusively for trail cams....I have one Stealth cam and am not happy with it it eats batteries especially when cold....I have the Moultrie I40 as well...it was put out the first week of September and taken down Dec 8th of last year...still had the original batteries in it and still had over 60% left when taken down.

I would not have another camera.

Shane

Guest bucky

Go to chasingame.com to see their tests and user reviews on trail cams The moultries and smaller scoutguard rate very high in the $200.00 and under class.