• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

September 18th Mini Meet & Greet

Gone8to1248

On the evenning of September 18th Bear from kenora , myself and a few other members are going to meet Roger at the Fox & Hedgehog for a couple of drinks after he gets off work at 9pm. If anyone else would like to drop in and say Hi feel welcome to as we would all be glad to see everyone. As it is a week night and some have to work the next day and others like Bear and myself will still have to drive back out to Kashabowie that night, it will be an early evenning. We may get there around 8pm so if you stop by wait around and people will start drifting in then.

gone8to1248

eyelander

OK, thanks for the heads-up Bernie. Should anything not crop up unexpectedly, I will be there.

And, from there to Kashabowie is probably a 1 hr. 20 min. drive observing the speed limit.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

gone fishin'

I should be able to make it unless something unexpected happens. You just never can tell...

Some Old Guy

I'll be there.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

NWO Fishing Bum

I stopped by around 8:40...there was a couple large groups there but I didn't recognize any faces. Had to get home here so I didn't wait around.

NWO Fishing Bum