• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beamer

Anyone still using 3 wheelers

Guest Beamer

Every year I get asked if I'll ever upgrade to a new Quad and every year I think about it and say to myself when my old 1983 Honda 3 wheeler dies then I'll get a new bike.But with each passing year it seems to keep going strong and I can't seem to get rid of it,great machine

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest Dobsey

I've never really thought that 3 Wheelers were safe they've all ways seemed pretty tipsy to me, but if your like it and it gets the job what the heck. You could allways upgrade to a nice new big honda ATV I am going to assume it will be just as reliable as your 3 wheeler. But what ever gets the job done and what you like you should go with.

Guest Patch

I thought insurance companies wouldn't give you insurance for them any more, too dangerous in their opinion. If you shot that caribou in your back yard where you don't need insurance, can I come over and play!! ;)

Guest Guest_Beamer_*

I thought insurance companies wouldn't give you insurance for them any more, too dangerous in their opinion. If you shot that caribou in your back yard where you don't need insurance, can I come over and play!! ;)

You can get insurance but your in the same category as impaired drivers.

Guest Guest_Mossy_*

My brother And i grew up driving them. WE have an 83 and 84, 200cc and 250cc. If you balance your weight, you'll have no problem driving one. I've ridden a few 4 wheelers, and they feel different to me. They take a lickin and keep on tickin.

Guest StrikeMaster

One day when I get some time I'll post some pictures of my dads old Big Red. I've never seen a bike run for so long after taking such a beating. That thing was everywhere from burried up to the handle bars in mud to upside down in swamps while pulling moose. He sold it a few years ago to a buddy of mine who rode it up until last year when he sold it. Honda makes a reliable machine thats for sure.