• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest graeme

The best butcher

Guest graeme

Hey guys. I’m looking for a good butcher in town to bring my deer to. I’m new to the area and back home I have a back yard guy who does a great job at a reasonable price. I’m looking to see who has a good price for good work and what condition he wants the animal.

Thanks

Graeme

gauge
Hey guys. I’m looking for a good butcher in town to bring my deer to. I’m new to the area and back home I have a back yard guy who does a great job at a reasonable price. I’m looking to see who has a good price for good work and what condition he wants the animal.

Thanks

Graeme

I know a great butcher , if you want his contact ifo give me a shout

344-4782

Gauge

www.teamnosa.com

www.kidney.ca

Guest stumped

You can also check with North Country Sausage. They are off Arthur street and very reasonable. We used them last year. Just needed to have the feet, head and hide removed, they work with that. I forget what the price was but it was very reasonable.