• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

Deer pictures

Guest TerryK

Peter lent me his new trail-cam to try out in my backyard. Here are a few pics of the deer that frequent my little patch of woods. (still waiting for the big 10 pointer to show himself. He's impressive to say the least!)

Two spikes coming in to feed. I believe these two are twin brothers. They have been bedding down in the early morning about 40 feet from my house.

mdgc0017wi7.jpg

This guy showed up a few nights ago. All three were there eating the apples and carrots I put out. (first time I ever put food out)

mdgc0021af4.jpg

mdgc0022ml7.jpg

He's got a pretty good rub going now. It's about six feet across as of today.

mdgc0030qh2.jpg

mdgc0028ho7.jpg

Guest fish_on

Peter lent me his new trail-cam to try out in my backyard. Here are a few pics of the deer that frequent my little patch of woods. (still waiting for the big 10 pointer to show himself. He's impressive to say the least!)

Two spikes coming in to feed. I believe these two are twin brothers. They have been bedding down in the early morning about 40 feet from my house.

Nice pics Terry, let me know if your interested in making a deer feeder for those pot lickers lol

Jayfishin

Downtown 11pt buck.

Me and my boys watched these two for ten minutes and snapped some good pics. They were sitting along a building across from Sears (mall) in TBay.

Now I need to find his cousin who lives outside city limits!

Jay

post-195-1226278659_thumb.jpg

post-195-1226278683_thumb.jpg

post-195-1226278698_thumb.jpg

post-195-1226278759_thumb.jpg

Guest TerryK

Hey jay, I'm pretty sure I saw that guy a couple of days ago standing beside the road at the bottom of the overpass on Central ave. He's huge!

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Lots of big deer around here. Almost hit one on my bike goin down hudson the other night. Was also a dead one on the side of the road the night before. Sad, but theres alot more where she came from. Seen a huge buck, how big im not sure i dont know the grading or scoring system but it had alot of points on it, and one of the bigger ones i've seen in the last while, down below strathcona by the train tracks

fisherdude

just saw a pretty nice buck on balsam..and few does earlier this morning on onion lake rd..definitly a lot of deer around thats for sure.