• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Sabandowan Fall Classic Photos

Some Old Guy

I should have these pictures up by tomorrow. I'm on dial up here and it's taking awhile to do.

I'll post here when they are up.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Tracker Pro V

Good to hear.. Actually pretty excited since it was my first tournament and we did not bring a camera.

Trevor Zimak

Here are a couple. Tried to get one of everyone up here. I got about 75.

post-56-1226725435_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725488_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725536_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725603_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725698_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725747_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725792_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226725886_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226784960_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226784986_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226785033_thumb.jpg

post-56-1226785096_thumb.jpg

GC 54

Even though my partner Dave Stoot landed the biggest fish of the tournament, when he showed up at my home that morning wearing that blue and white hat, I thought we were on a losing team. However, it turned out to be only an oxy-moron. Sorry Dave. Next year I will give him a red and white hat to wear, the colours of a true winning team. We will be back next year.

When and where do we sign up Zimmer, lets get that registration thing going. lol lol

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak
Even though my partner Dave Stoot landed the biggest fish of the tournament, when he showed up at my home that morning wearing that blue and white hat, I thought we were on a losing team. However, it turned out to be only an oxy-moron. Sorry Dave. Next year I will give him a red and white hat to wear, the colours of a true winning team. We will be back next year.

When and where do we sign up Zimmer, lets get that registration thing going. lol lol

I been talking to Tom about it and we are going to get everything the same except the entry fee. We want to raise the entry a bit to pay done a little further. Any thoughts

Possible Ideas for people fishing the two event

1. $200.00 ($50 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate + big fish)

2. $250.00 ($75 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate + big fish)

3. $250.00 ($75 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate and big fish is included)

Some Old Guy

Hi ,

Trevor gave me a disc with photos on it. I have to resize them all as I time out while trying to upload them. Please be patient as I'm working on it.

Roger

Trevor Zimak

Nice work Rog. Do you have the full results. If not I can send them to you via email or on a disk again. I think you said you couldn't open it becuase it was an Excel file?

Bottom Bouncer
Nice work Rog. Do you have the full results. If not I can send them to you via email or on a disk again. I think you said you couldn't open it becuase it was an Excel file?
You didn't phone me to go for wings.NISSWA <_<

REELBAIT

Some Old Guy

Can you email me the file again Trev? I'll try that first.

Roger