• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

Shebandowan Fall Bass Classic 2009

Format for 2009  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one and add any thoughts or suggestions.

• $200.00 ($50 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate + big fish)
    • $250.00 ($75 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate + big fish)
    • $250.00 ($75 per day and $100 going to two day Aggregate, big fish included)
    • More than $250.00

Trevor Zimak

The summer tournament is $175.00 for only one day so the idea is to make it a little more than the summer tournament.

A forth choice has been added.

crisop

not all of us are stinking rich like you kingkan

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Bottom Bouncer
I say make it $500 :P

KINGKAN.......Zimmers can't afford to lose that much. :D

REELBAIT

NWO

Trev

If you raise it to $200, I would just really sit down and consider what your payout will be.

I would pay down the grand aggie further.......as you know, even winning a $100 or $150 makes a big difference in offsetting tournament costs. Logjamming all the winnings to the top few teams won't bode well in the long term.

That was one of the first things I suggested when joining the SSS committee.......and we now pay down to 10th instead of the way it used to be.

Guest Cory

Trevor, if you allocate all the entry fees towards prizes how do you intend on paying for tournament expense. I know you and Tom run the event cheaply but im sure you must have some out of pocket expense. You and Tom shouldnt have to place in the money to keep from losing money. And with the partner Tom has, he is truly handicapped. :lol:

It is very important to be transparent so that people understand where all the money goes. Many angler do not understand the expenses associated with running events and some tournaments seem to pay out very little when compared to what they bring in. Being transparent and showing all the revenue and expenses will eliminate any of these issues.

Cant remeber if you did this last year however I would also recommend listing the prize payout well in advance of the event. Because of the fact that every one signs up late i would just allocate percentges to each of the positions to be paid. I also agree with NWO that with more money coming in i would pay a few more spots.

I always like having the big fish seperate from the tournament entry fee. You can have the anglers interested in participating have a seperate pot or see if a sponsor could be found to sponsor the big fish prize. Not a big deal though

What ever you and Tom choose will be fine with me. I will definately fish this event next year. The event is well run and the fishing is very good this time of year. Hope to see more of the summer sss anglers in this event next season.

Good job guys.

Cory

Trevor Zimak
KINGKAN.......Zimmers can't afford to lose that much. :D

RRR-R-I-I-G-H-T !!!

Some Old Guy

*And with the partner Tom has, he is truly handicapped.*

C'mon man...

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Melly

I would keep it at $200 for next year, i'm sure the field will be larger for next year. take it slow and build every year.

MELLY

Guest Cory
*And with the partner Tom has, he is truly handicapped.*

C'mon man...

Roger

You talkin to me??? or maybe YOU.. :huh:

Some Old Guy

You.... you...... Read my mind........ My Prescious.......... GOLLUM GOLLOUM......

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!