• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Tournament requirements

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Just curious, as I have never been in a big tournament. What are the boat requirmens if you wanted to participate, i am guessing a live well and such, but what is needed to be allowed in these tournaments

NWO
Just curious, as I have never been in a big tournament. What are the boat requirmens if you wanted to participate, i am guessing a live well and such, but what is needed to be allowed in these tournaments

Most tournaments just require a few things:

1. All boats must be a minimum of fourteen (14) feet in length.

2. No barges, houseboats, or similar cumbersome craft will be allowed.

3. All boats, motors and their equipment must meet Canadian Coast Guard standards.

4. The Tournament Director reserves the right to disallow the use of any boat, motor and/or equipment deemed unsafe, inappropriate or unsuitable.

5. All boats equipped with an emergency kill switch mechanism must have the kill switch tether securely attached to the operator whenever the boat is on plane.

And yes, a livewell, either built-in or homemade (cooler), and must be able to circulate fresh water.

Trevor Zimak

Freshwater,

We got one awesome tournament happening in the fall. Keep watching the site for more info. Too bad the Summer tournament on Shebandowan is full. That is a great event too.