• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

Shebandowan Fall Bass Classic 2009

Trevor Zimak

2009 SFBC Tournamnet format and dates will be posted soon

Me..............

NWO

Trev

I would just make the tournament the way you and Tom want it to be structured.

Either make it a ONE day, or a TWO day..........but giving people the choice of fishing one or the other or both is just trouble.

I'd be happy with a low-cost ONE day tournament.....keeping the "fun" aspect in it and lessening the money as the reason why the tournament exists.

That's my opinion........make the call, set the tournament format and let people either choose to go in, or not. The daily options just take away from the event.

AND, like I said last year, make people COMMIT. Have folks sign up early, with a 2 week cutoff, so you eliminate weather watchers. You're either in, or you're OUT.

Bottom Bouncer
Trev

I would just make the tournament the way you and Tom want it to be structured.

Either make it a ONE day, or a TWO day..........but giving people the choice of fishing one or the other or both is just trouble.

I'd be happy with a low-cost ONE day tournament.....keeping the "fun" aspect in it and lessening the money as the reason why the tournament exists.

That's my opinion........make the call, set the tournament format and let people either choose to go in, or not. The daily options just take away from the event.

AND, like I said last year, make people COMMIT. Have folks sign up early, with a 2 week cutoff, so you eliminate weather watchers. You're either in, or you're OUT.

"DITTO" NWO

REELBAIT

GC 54

My 2 cents, make it a full two day event, set the fee, start taking registrations asap, limit the number of teams, announce a cut off date if the field does not fill by then, pursue the sponsors that I discussed with you, especially the big one while they are hot to sponsor something, set a date for a draw for starting positions, lets get it going, what do you want me to do to help?

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters