• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

New NSSA forum

Guest TerryK

The new North Shore Steelhead Assn. (NSSA) forum on Thunder Bay Fishing is now open! The purpose of this forum is for information about meetings, ongoing projects, concerns, ideas etc. As Roger built it to be used by exclusively by NSSA members, it is for payed up members only.

If you are a 2008/2009 NSSA member, PM me with your real name and I will give you the password.

Guest Nick C

North Shore Steelhead Association. There is a link to their website on the board that will explain everything. You should check it out. They also have general mettings every couple of months. The next one is on Jan 15 at 7:00 pm.

Nick C

vishuscirquel
North Shore Steelhead Association. There is a link to their website on the board that will explain everything. You should check it out. They also have general mettings every couple of months. The next one is on Jan 15 at 7:00 pm.

Nick C

Thanks Nick

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

looks like I need to make it to the next meeting, was planning on the last one but turns out my mothers birthday was also aon the 20th, go figure eh, im terrible with dates, however for some reason I had no problem remembering the date of the meeting haha

Guest TerryK
looks like I need to make it to the next meeting, was planning on the last one but turns out my mothers birthday was also aon the 20th, go figure eh, im terrible with dates, however for some reason I had no problem remembering the date of the meeting haha

You can download a PDF membership form from our site and mail it in if you like. Click here: http://www.northshoresteelhead.com/membership.htm

The mailing address is here: http://www.northshoresteelhead.com/contact.htm

Guest Nick C

Haha Fresh :lol: I couldn't stay for the whole meeting last time because I had to go somewhere... I did however get to eat the beef on a bun which was really good :lol::lol: Hope I can make it nexta time and I hope to see you to Fresh

Nick C

Guest TerryK

Nick C

Nick, the next meeting is actually on January 22, 2009. I will post a meeting notice 2 weeks before.

Guest Nick C

Ah... I stated the exec meeting instead of the anual general meeting. Yes It is Jan 22 not the 15. My mistake ^_^

Nick C