• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest rigzzy53

cloud lake ice fishing

Guest rigzzy53

was wondering how good the ice fishing was at cloud lake? i have done very well in the summer but was wondering how it was for ice fishing and where is the best plae to go there? looking for a fun day of fishing hoping to catch a couple if possible thanks

Some Old Guy

Hi Rigzzy,

There are many better spots than ice fishing Cloud Lake. Right now if you want instant action, head to Whitefish Lake. I have done well each time I went and each time was a different spot.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest rigzzy53
Hi Rigzzy,

There are many better spots than ice fishing Cloud Lake. Right now if you want instant action, head to Whitefish Lake. I have done well each time I went and each time was a different spot.

Roger

thanks maybe i will try there tomorow!

NWO Fishing Bum

Rigzzy,

I agree with Roger (whom I've encountered out ice fishing Cloud) that Cloud isn't the best through the ice. I've tried many spots on Cloud through the ice, and just out front of the landing has been as good as any. You may also with to try the break to deeper water from the shallow bay around the far southeast corner. But there is definately better options to be had elsewhere.

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest bestbait

I agree with both. I have ice fished Cloud lake dozens of times and it's really hit or miss. However the few I pulled from it's icy waters were very nice sized fish! If you're looking for close and get out of the car lakes try Hazelwood but from the Lappe store side.

Good Luck

"Hard water's finally here !!!"

(my faVorite timE !)

NWO
I agree with both. I have ice fished Cloud lake dozens of times and it's really hit or miss. However the few I pulled from it's icy waters were very nice sized fish! If you're looking for close and get out of the car lakes try Hazelwood but from the Lappe store side.

Good Luck

"Hard water's finally here !!!"

(my faVorite timE !)

Why the Lappe store side?

How do you access the lake from that way?

fisherdude

go down the road the lappe store is on...and stay to the left(95% sure)...i dont know how the road is in the winter...but its not the best in the summer.,..hopefullly someone can fill us in on the conditions of the road as iv bin curious and wouldnt want to waste the drive.