• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BONESEY

Anyone ever fished hawkeye through the ice?

Guest BONESEY

Ive been fishing some of the lakes close to town through the ice and doing alright, but Ive been wondering about Hawkeye. Ive done good there in the summer, and got some realy nice size pickeral around in front of the light house near the narrows, has anyone got any info on this area for winter fishing, seems like it would be an alright spot.

I heard theres lakers there out deep in front of the cliffs as well, is it worth a shot?

Guest crispy

bonsey, my family has a camp on hawkeye, I've spent the last two summers exploring the structure on the lake and pretty much have an idea as to where to go on the lake. pm me if you'd be interested in heading out there sometime. There's whitefish in hawkeye too, apparently quite big and I've been given hints as to where to go for them through the ice. I'll tell you right now that this is only my second winter ice fishing and I have everything except an auger. I have a sled, just no auger. take care