• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
fisherdude

shack rentals at lac

fisherdude

planning on renting a cabin this weekend and was wondering if anyone can tell me where i should rent it from and an approximate price. Never ice fished lac before so any other info would be appreciated. thanks

speckmaster

I don't know about cabins for rent, but you can rent a shack from Sugar Shack Rentals for about $120 a night.

fisherdude

sorry my bad i meant to say ice shack..can anyone tell me how many people these shacks sleep? or any things that i would need to bring.

Guest adams
sorry my bad i meant to say ice shack..can anyone tell me how many people these shacks sleep? or any things that i would need to bring.

i got 3 people into a shack at open bay lodge a couple years back. bring sleeping/fishing gear, all the cooking gear youll need is in the shack already. the heat is propane so you dont have to feed a wood stove all night which is sweet. im sorry i dont have the phone number off hand but you should be able to look it up easily, or even some of the regulars on here probably have it somewhere. good luck.

-adams

speckmaster

Unless all of your friends are midgets, you won't want to sleep more than three people in Archie's shacks. His shack have wood stoves in them. All the wood is provided. Most of the cutlery etc is provided, but to be safe you should bring your own stuff. Be sure to bring all your fishing and sleeping stuff along with an auger.

Guest kingjames_2nd

Last February my group rented 2 shacks side by side from Archie at Sugar Shacks. We arived friday afternoon and left sunday afternoon. Though the fishing wasnt the greatest, Archie was nothing but pure class in regards to how he treated us. I think the fish were sleeping due to a winter storm that dumped on us over night. We spent 300$ total for the 2 shacks , 2 days and 2 nights.

- shacks could fit 4 people each

- propane stove

- table folds into bed

- had a porta - potty on site

- lots of ling were had at night :P

08james.jpg

26mike.jpg

32mara.jpg

- was cold and windy out

39ian.jpg

- we kept a score card to fully document the winner of the 3 competitions...

1) The most caught

2) the longest caught

3) heaviest caught

b03.jpg

I would recommend Archie at sugar shacks for renting.