• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Santa brought me a new Fly Tying Work Bench, BUT!!

Gone8to1248

The instructions said all you need for assembling is a Philips Screw Driver (which was enclosed) and a hammer. I figured that should be simple enough, so I openned both big box's and layed everything out on the floor. Unfortunately one of the hardware bags was busted open in the box and everything was rolling around loose.

What they didn't mention is you needed a Phd. in Physics and one in Mechanical Engineering!! The Phd. in Physics to make the holes in the different parts that were made wrong tomatch up with the parts that were made right! The Phd. in Mechanical Engineering comes in handy trying to modify the parts to work so that you haven't just wasted the 12 hours you just put in trying to get the thing together! Sad day when the First and last part doesn't match after you just put together about 60 different parts on the thing! :lol:

After a little disasambly and re-working some of the parts I finally have a nice work bench now and know longer have to use the kitchen table! And that is how I spent my Christmas day! Oh yeah I built my outside cats a new cat house also complete with heat. And how was your day spent? :lol::lol:

Bernie

P.S. And they say Santa has no sense of humor!

GC 54

Bernie, are those outside cats 'cougars'?

I will get even with you, lessons huh?

hohoho's maybe?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters