• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Crazy Weather!

Gone8to1248

A couple of days ago it was 4 degrees F and now the temps are going to hit 61 degrees today and we have been having thunder storms all last night with over an inch of rain already. Add that to all the snow melting that we had and we are now on a flood watch! Flooding starts at 20foot levels and they are calling for levels to rise to 27-29 foot by monday with some of the towns around here along the river to start flooding out. During the week the temps will drop back down to the freezing point and we are going to have one hell of a mess. I was out on the road last night and the fog got so bad that by the time I was headed home visibility was down to almost nothing and the snow being washed away left only the ice that was under it left making driving a real challenge.

Wont be doing any ice fishing down here for awhile!

gone8to1248

Buck 120

Our temps are quite mild as well. I was watching CNN this morning while getting a hair cut and 1/3 of North America had fog.

Our temps are quite mild. The main roads are not too bad but the side roads are quite slippery. In fact some of the country roads are like a Zamboni went down them....right Roger?? ^_^

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Bear

You arent driving in the ditches are you Roger?

We are getting snow again, seems all I do is plow snow, when it isnt really cold. Would be nice to have it stop and remain mild as trout starts on New Years day and I would not mind getting out before we get slush.

We got about 6 inches overnight and it appears it will continue all day. Here is a picture out my front window looking towards the water.

Bear

eyelander

Darn Bernie, not good at all. Hope you have provisions available, I can see the power going out soon if all that stuff freezes on the power lines.

We have fog up here also from that system.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance