• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest superD45

AYA - Thunder Bay

Guest Drew

I'd like to apologize to everyone i hurt or upset , i think the AYA is a great chance for adult fishermen and kids to have a great day out on the river. again i'd like to say sorry for being a jerk.

Gone8to1248

I for one accept your apology and you are in my Boat for the AYA!

Bernie

You also proved your the man I thought you could be! ;)

DJL66

Drew

I've been checking in every now and then to see if you had any reaction to the comments that have been posted after your remarks about the "stupid rich people". I was disappointed by your views of "these" people especially when some of them from this board actually helped you out a year ago with free fishing gear etc. to get you established and set up to fish on your own.

With that said it takes a big person to stand up like you have to say sorry and admit that you have made a mistake. Your appology has been accepted from me at least.

Take care,

Don

Guest Nick C

Drew, it takes courage to apologize like you did :D We ALL make mistakes and we all learn from them . You and I deffinatley have to hook up and go steelie fishing in the spring! B)

Nick C

Some Old Guy

Drew,

To appologize takes a stand up person to do. You are the MAN!

After what I have seen happen this week let me tell you, an appology would go a long way!

Hope to see you at the AYA!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bear

Atta boy Drew, way to go, glad you stepped up to the plate. Remember be confident in everything you do.

Go fishing and leave the video games alone.

Good luck at the AYA. If Bernie cant find a Captain I will be there. We will catch them.

Bear

Jayfishin

Nice to see this topic ends on a positive note! There are some generation gaps on this board obviously but good to see the gap come together. Remember that we need to keep introducing/recruiting the next generation to fishing and hunting otherwise PETA may eventually win the fight.

Jay

GC 54

Drew, on behalf of the organizers, sponsors and participants of the AYA, and particularly myself, who only owns a 115 hp motor, apologly accepted and hope a lesson has been learned.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear
Nice to see this topic ends on a positive note! There are some generation gaps on this board obviously but good to see the gap come together. Remember that we need to keep introducing/recruiting the next generation to fishing and hunting otherwise PETA may eventually win the fight.

Jay

PETA Isnt that People Eating Tasty Animals??

Jayfishin
PETA Isnt that People Eating Tasty Animals??

I'm thinkin they call themselves something alittle different ...lol

Jay

Bill Arnott
I'd like to apologize to everyone i hurt or upset , i think the AYA is a great chance for adult fishermen and kids to have a great day out on the river. again i'd like to say sorry for being a jerk.

We all make mistakes - we don't always fix them. Nice job & apology accepted. Hope to meet you & some others from the board at the AYA.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM