• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

Anybody want to go halfers

Trevor Zimak

Found a sweet deal on a 55gallon Drum of Mercury Optimax Oil

Anybody who has a Mercury Optimax and interested on going halfers let me know... Considering buying myself, but 55Gallons is A LOT of oil. I usually only use 12-15 Gallons a summer.

These drums are around than $2,000.00 mark and is almost half the price. check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Mercury...essoriesQ5fGear

Trevor Zimak

Nevermind, just noticed it says local pick up only. Not driving a 1000 miles to pick it up. lol

Bottom Bouncer

Anybody who has a Mercury Optimax and interested on going halfers let me know... Considering buying myself, but 55Gallons is A LOT of oil. I usually only use 12-15 Gallons a summer.

These drums are around than $2,000.00 mark and is almost half the price. check it out.

ARE YOU OK? :D

REELBAIT

Trevor Zimak
You can get a delivery company to pick it up for you and have them deliver it.

Hmm... I can look into it.

Castnblast

that's hardcore right there I don't care who ya are lol!

Buck 120

That is $1,467.41 Canadian after the exchange + shipping!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest Nonus

Hmm PA to Tbay I would say would be like 350 bucks for shipping. Could easily call up Reimer or someone to get a quote.

If you know someone who ships through one of the shipping companies that does cross border shipments you probably could get a discount going through them.

randomheroj

im pretty sure purohell(purolator) would ship it check out how much

Trevor Zimak
that's hardcore right there I don't care who ya are lol!

Well.... at $55.00 + tax a gallon here in Thunder Bay at local dealers, which is a rip off as far as im concerned. So... say $60.00x55 which by my math equals $3,300.00. With the exchange and shipping probably no more than 1,600.00. I would say that's a hardcore saving.

I got a few guys I fish with on Woods that live about 150 miles away from there... so I can see if they would be willing to bring it up when they come up for the bass events in Kenora.

Bear

Shipping comapnies generally charge more for shipping "dangerous commodities" UPS charges (rips me off) an extra $20.00 per gallon of jig paint I import. You would also want to check what duty would be on that along with any other surprizes Canada Customs may have for you upon it getting to the border.

Bear

Trevor Zimak

Good point... as we all know the government trys to get more money off you anywhere they can.

sinker7

Trevor : If you are serious about buying it and travelling distance is an issue put it on uship.com. Other people/companys bid on shipping your 'item' (similar to e-bay) but you are not commited to accepting any of the offers unless you want to. See if you get any reasonable offers before you buy the drum. Also, use Duluth as the drop-off location, you will get alot more offers.