• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RAMBO

what did you all think of the inaguration?

Guest Nick C

History in the making! I watched it from 10:30 to 3:30 yesterday and thought it was wonderful! Obama will make a great president. And then there is Mr Justice who messed up one of the most important parts of the event... the oath. He had 35 words to say and he messed it up really bad... :lol: These next years or even the next 100 days are going to be extremely difficult for Obama.

Oh... is Obama in control of his country or is the federal reserve? :ph34r: I have always been unclear as to who really runs the country. I have been doing quite a bit of research on the topic latley and it is shocking at how powerful the board of the federal reserve is and how much power and influence they actually have...

Nick C

Guest Nick C

I am in University studying music. My hours are different each day for example yesterday, I only had one 50 minute class in the morning and then no more classes the rest of the day. I also have no classes friday. Today, I have class in the morning and then again at 4:00. I hope this puts to rest any confusion as to why I am able to post in the morning and afternoon and why i am on here at somepoint each day :lol: . Just in case anyone thought that I skip school to post on this board. :D

Nick C

Bear

OK then your off the "hook". I am so funny........

Bear

GC 54

I had the good fortune of meeting Nick the other evening when a group of us that get together for wings discuss tournament fishing, and lie to one another. Nick is one intelligent and polite kid. It was a pleasure meeting him and sharing the ride home with him.

Lookout TerryK, he is going to kick your butt when it comes to postings on this site!

As for the inaugaration, I thoroughly enjoyed the benediction prayer offered as it pertained to the different colours of people, and IF the people of the world would only follow what that man had to say, the world would be a much better place for all of us.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bottom Bouncer

I think people were expecting a Kennedy"ask not what....", Rosevelt 1941...., Churchill "we shall never surrender...", King "I have a dream..." type speech. A speech that would be remembered and quoted for generations to come, but I don't think he delivered a speech that was in the same league as the gentlemen that I mentioned. But I believe he will be a great president. A very camera friendly type who carrys himself very well and well spoken.

REELBAIT

Guest BannedCore

That is cool Nick. As I was curious as to what you did to be able to post here during the day. And yes this new president speaks very well and there just might be some change.