• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Thefishleclair

Speed Rabbits

Thefishleclair

Went out today with Nonus and another bud....Spent a good deal of time bustin trails and workin our way through the knee deep snow. Saw 2 rabbits. 1 I got a shot off while it was runnin away from me and the other was a broad side shot at about 20 yards after it flushed from under a pine tree..... 2 shots ond no meat..Oh well. Nonus and I will try again once the snow receeds a bit..

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Nonus

I managed to fall alot as it was my first time with snow shoes. It sucks! :D

I saw nothing, I honestly think that there was phantom rabbits that Fishleclair was shooting at.

Gave my shotgun a thorough cleaning to prevent rust, falling a lot means lots of snow on the thing.

Guest Nonus

Now what do you do to get them to jump out of the bush and into your lap? 3 short whistles, a yelp, two claps and then cluck?

Thefishleclair
They will usually stop running if you whistle.

Been there done that...I think its more of a wives tale....Not to many of my rabbits have stopped to a whistle...They have stoped to the crack of a 12 bore!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

JustMe
Been there done that...I think its more of a wives tale....Not to many of my rabbits have stopped to a whistle...They have stoped to the crack of a 12 bore!!

I've done it many times.