• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
speckmaster

insulated minnow bucket

speckmaster

I'm looking for some type of insulated minnow bucket for ice fishing. Canadian Tire has a small version with an aerator, but I really don't need that. Does anybody know if DNR has anything that would do the trick?

thx

Some Old Guy

What size are you looking for? With or without an aerator?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

speckmaster

No aerator and somewhere around 3 gallon capacity. That was fast Roger.

thanks

What size are you looking for? With or without an aerator?

Roger

Some Old Guy

I'm there tomorrow night. I'll check to see what's there. Also I know there's a styrofoam insert for a 5 gallon pail. Interested in that?

Roger

speckmaster

That might work too. Let me know either way.

thanks

again

I'm there tomorrow night. I'll check to see what's there. Also I know there's a styrofoam insert for a 5 gallon pail. Interested in that?

Roger

Some Old Guy

ok I will post here tomorrow night.

Roger

GC 54

If D & R cannot help you, I know that North Country Cycle & Sports has the Plano styrofoam lined minnow buckets for sale. I seen them there when I was signing up for the AYA.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest stussy

We usually just use a Colman cooler jug. They are inexpensive, insulated, have a thread on lid so when you move hole to hole you don't spill and you can fit one of those floating orange scoops in so on really cold days you are not constantly dipping your hands. Also they are available in lots of sizes.

fisherdude

i bought one from canadian tire im pretty sure...it was just styryofoam but worked very wel...it was really cheap but didnt last long..looking for another also

speckmaster

Thanks for all the input gents!

i bought one from canadian tire im pretty sure...it was just styryofoam but worked very wel...it was really cheap but didnt last long..looking for another also

JustMe

I have the styrofoam insert for the 5 gallon pail it's thicker than the older styrofoam buckets and should last a long time. You can use it with or without the pail, I had to use some sandpaper on the sides of the insert as it's a tight fit.

Guest Kevin Green

D & R sells the Frabill sit and fish for around $30. Although if your not going to sit on it. Just by a Styrofoam insert around $10 and jam it in a 5 gallon pail.

It does the job for a lot less.