• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
speckmaster

Hitch pin for sleigh

speckmaster

Thanks for the info on the minnow bucket. I'm looking for a spare hitch pin for my sleigh. I need one that's about 4 1/2 inches long with a 1/4 inch diameter. I checked Smith's and the ones they have are too short. Canadian Tire doesn't have anything even close. Any suggestions??

thanks

sinker7

Partsource or NAPA should have something that size in stock.

GC 54

I know D & R had some hanging at the front end of the aisle by the fishing reels counter. The pins are the kind used when hooking the removable hitch to the sleigh.

Maier Hardware on Algoma also has lots of sizes, ask when you go in there, they are in a cabinet at the back left hand corner of the store.

Hope this helps.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

speckmaster

After I posted the message I was talking to a friend and he's pretty confident he can make me one.

thanks again!

I know D & R had some hanging at the front end of the aisle by the fishing reels counter. The pins are the kind used when hooking the removable hitch to the sleigh.

Maier Hardware on Algoma also has lots of sizes, ask when you go in there, they are in a cabinet at the back left hand corner of the store.

Hope this helps.

Guest TerryK
After I posted the message I was talking to a friend and he's pretty confident he can make me one.

thanks again!

If not, try Excalibur on May street. Tell them TerryK sent you.