• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

mike sawatsky

Thunder Bay Bass Masters Fishing club

mike sawatsky

Hello Everyone

I am starting a Bass Masters chapter in Thunder Bay. This is a bass fishing club dedicated to promoting and supporting bass fishing and tournament fishing. If you are interested in fishing for bass this is the club for you. We will hold monthly meetings (except in the summer) and have speakers on different techniques. We will also have several fun tournaments through the summer. You do not have to own a boat to join the club. You just have to love to fish.

If you are interested in joining this type of club please PM me or respond to this thread. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you

Mike Sawatsky

Thunder Bay Bass Masters member

Thank you to my Sponsors

okuma.jpg

e8c6ab21-b858-4eaa-bdb6-69d20c3a5429.jpg

WWW.HEADRACK.COM

north-country-cycle2.gif

NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE AND SPORTS

WWW.THEFISHWRANGLERS.COM

@fishwranglers

seppi

I think its about time there Mike, I'd also be very interested in joining !!

Seppi

Trevor Zimak

Mike,

Let me know what else you need to set up. Did you get a hold of Ken yet? Give me a buzz.

Master Baiter

Very interested! What happens next?

Mike

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif

GC 54

Where do we sign up? What can I do to help?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

arvey

sent you a pm , and i'd gladly help out.

arvey

NWO

I would like to see a bass circuit here in NWO whereby winning certain events or getting points by participating in certain events could lead to.....SOMETHING.

It used to be that qualifying into the Fort tournament used to be the big prize, but I'm not so sure on that anymore.

There has to be something beyond the Fort Tournament worth striving for.

NWO Fishing Bum

I'm in! Obviously you're not going to have any trouble finding people....I would agree with NWO that you need something enticing for doing well on the local circuit.

NWO Fishing Bum

Trevor Zimak
I would like to see a bass circuit here in NWO whereby winning certain events or getting points by participating in certain events could lead to.....SOMETHING.

It used to be that qualifying into the Fort tournament used to be the big prize, but I'm not so sure on that anymore.

There has to be something beyond the Fort Tournament worth striving for.

There will be a points system whereby you could qualify for regional tournaments which in turn could lead to fishing the bassmaster classic!!

Mike knows more about this than I do.

mike sawatsky

I will be at Montanas on Monday night for wings with the4 gang. If anyone wants to come for more information on the club this would be a great time for me to explain what the club is about and how it will be run. If you have any questions I will be able to answer them as well.

Mike Sawatsky

Thank you to my Sponsors

okuma.jpg

WWW.HEADRACK.COM

north-country-cycle2.gif

WWW.THEFISHWRANGLERS.COM

@fishwranglers

randomheroj

im in i think its an awsome idea

Guest bestbait

I'm interested. It's about time as I usually find myself fishing alone when I ask who wants to go bass fishing. There are several bass trophy lakes close to town that receive very little fishing pressure. I believe bass are underfished in this area. Let me know if I can help also.

mike sawatsky

Here is a little more info on what we are about.

http://www.ontariobass.com/prentation-page-1.html

Thank you

Mike Sawatsky

Thunder Bay Bass Masters President and member

Thank you to my Sponsors

okuma.jpg

WWW.HEADRACK.COM

north-country-cycle2.gif

WWW.THEFISHWRANGLERS.COM

@fishwranglers

Trevor Zimak

We are now up to 9 members. It is really looking like this could be a 20 member club for its FIRST year!!!

beercan
Hello Everyone

I am starting a Bass Masters chapter in Thunder Bay. This is a bass fishing club dedicated to promoting and supporting bass fishing and tournament fishing. If you are interested in fishing for bass this is the club for you. We will hold monthly meetings (except in the summer) and have speakers on different techniques. We will also have several fun tournaments through the summer. You do not have to own a boat to join the club. You just have to love to fish.

If you are interested in joining this type of club please PM me or respond to this thread. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you

Mike Sawatsky

I'd be interested...are girls allowed?