• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Nonus

McIntyre River Report

Guest Nonus

Here is Lake Tamblyn last night.

Huge difference from the last picture and on the open water there is some canadian geese.

post-841-1239550777_thumb.jpg

Guest RAMBO

Yep lol. Guess what! I saw 2 people fishing at central today lol Its starting... NOT!!

RAMBO

Guest Nonus

Wasn't me fishing, HOWEVER...!!!! :D

Should go and get my line wet just for fun, the water isn't rushing like it normally is in the spring.

fisherdude

any info on the mckenzie? i cant wait any longer i need to go....

Jayfishin

I know its a long drive but there were fish jumpin at the dam on the saugeen river today! Why didn't I bring my rod! :wacko:

Jay

Guest TerryK
any info on the mckenzie? i cant wait any longer i need to go....

Don't hold you breath on the MacKenzie opening up anytime soon. It's got several feet of ice built up on the sides and it will be weeks before it's fishable.

Chuck

Wen't to Red rock today South and North Trout are just starting to flow still 30" of ice at the marina

Got one Whitie. wasn"t worth a pic though Sure was nice on the ice at least 14c The Wolf and Coldwater seem to have a pretty good flow happening Didn't have a chance to stop but i sure give it a good look :rolleyes:

Chuck

Git "er done

Guest TerryK
Wen't to Red rock today South and North Trout are just starting to flow still 30" of ice at the marina

Got one Whitie. wasn"t worth a pic though Sure was nice on the ice at least 14c The Wolf and Coldwater seem to have a pretty good flow happening Didn't have a chance to stop but i sure give it a good look :rolleyes:

Chuck

Wolf is VERY low. You can wade across just about anywhere on the river.

Guest Nonus

Just drove past the McIntyre on Central. One person fishing on the golf course. The water is double what it was on Thursday (the last time I seen it).

Guest sohara
I know its a long drive but there were fish jumpin at the dam on the saugeen river today! Why didn't I bring my rod! :wacko:

Jay

Today is the opener down there, above the old pilars. Now is when you want to have the rod down there. Would be nice...

unbedable

Hey Rambo, maybe if you're hanging around the university all of the time, could you inquire about cleaning up Tamblyn by the ladder? It seems there's a whole lot of debris at the top, and not much room for the fish to jump. That in addition to the garbage left there this winter...garbage bags, tennis balls, old shoes....

Guest RAMBO

I will be checking out Tamblyn myself soon. I will try to pick up any garbage I can. If anyone elese wants to help out they can. The university however is not required to maintain the Tamblym fish lader. That is the nssa's job (which I am a part of) . I will see what I can do.

RAMBO

Guest TerryK

I'm not sure where you got your information from Nick but the University IS responsible for keeping the ladder and dam clear of debris, not the NSSA.

Guest Nonus

Yeah I would be careful with that fish ladder, lots of crazyness in there and fast water.

I however do recall people sliding down that cement fall next to the ladder last year, I think they were drunk or on something.