• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest parry

Steelhead

Guest parry

hey, im new to steelhead fishing and looking to get some done.. just wondering where the hot spots are within the city to snag some. or did i already miss them??

Guest kingjames_2nd
hey, im new to steelhead fishing and looking to get some done.. just wondering where the hot spots are within the city to snag some. or did i already miss them??

haha.

Dont use words like snaging 'round these parts!

I've found steelhead as far up the McIntyre River to right in the middle of George Burk Park. The river has some serious restrictions on the fish you are alowed to keep and such so please be nice to the fishies! NO SNAGGING!

If I was still trapped in the city as a poor student with no ride I would head down to the Big Lake with a giant lure and try my hand at piking.

Guest parry
haha.

Dont use words like snaging 'round these parts!

I've found steelhead as far up the McIntyre River to right in the middle of George Burk Park. The river has some serious restrictions on the fish you are alowed to keep and such so please be nice to the fishies! NO SNAGGING!

If I was still trapped in the city as a poor student with no ride I would head down to the Big Lake with a giant lure and try my hand at piking.

lol thanks for the tip... haha i wouldnt litterally "snag" em

Guest TerryK

Thanks for pointing out the regs kingjames.

For the record, the limit on all North Shore streams is one (1) rainbow trout and on the Neebing /MacIntyre rivers the fish must me a minimum of 69cm or 27inchs.

shmanks
Thanks for pointing out the regs kingjames.

For the record, the limit on all North Shore streams is one (1) rainbow trout and on the Neebing /MacIntyre rivers the fish must me a minimum of 69cm or 27inchs.

damn really? i thought it was 69cm on all rivers shows how much i know lol im new to steelheadin and seen the sign at the mac and thought that the size restriction was everywhere,