• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Bottom Bouncer

Geraldton Walleye Classic

Bottom Bouncer

Is anyone hearing of any changes from the past or surprises for 2009? Just curious. :)

REELBAIT

Bill Arnott

Ice went off yesterday....Prefishing starts Saturday!

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Abes

The locals should have to stay off the water until the week prior to the tourny, lol Good luck in Mattagami Bill, see ya late June...

Abes...

Guest flyinfinn

if you look at the past standings Bill and Cory are the only locals we have to worry about. :o

Bill Arnott
The locals should have to stay off the water until the week prior to the tourny, lol Good luck in Mattagami Bill, see ya late June...

Abes...

:D:lol::D

if you look at the past standings Bill and Cory are the only locals we have to worry about. :o

Wow....Throwing down the gauntlet!! :P

>Bill

Bottom Bouncer
flyinfinn that was very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: but it's obvious that you didn't see what I saw in the entries for 09.....TEAM 70 :o a team to reckon with, look out this year. With a name like Fishermedic he must be some kind of Walleye Doctor. My money is on Team 70 ;)

REELBAIT

Guest fishermedic
flyinfinn that was very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: but it's obvious that you didn't see what I saw in the entries for 09.....TEAM 70 :o a team to reckon with, look out this year. With a name like Fishermedic he must be some kind of Walleye Doctor. My money is on Team 70 ;)

Whoa Whoa.... We're trying to keep under the radar here Nisswa!!! Shhhhhh!!! :lol::lol:

Seriously though we will finish in the top 5.

Opps forgot a zero that should be top 50 :lol::lol:

Bottom Bouncer
Whoa Whoa.... We're trying to keep under the radar here Nisswa!!! Shhhhhh!!! :lol::lol:

Seriously though we will finish in the top 5.

Opps forgot a zero that should be top 50 :lol::lol:

With that new boat you guys are unstoppable "GO TEAM 70" :D P.S. I know what your thinking Bill... who's team 70? Does the PWT and 6 articles in the Walleye Insider ring a bell. :D .....OH and seriously Fishermedic you will be in the top 5. B)

REELBAIT

Bill Arnott
With that new boat you guys are unstoppable "GO TEAM 70" :D P.S. I know what your thinking Bill... who's team 70? Does the PWT and 6 articles in the Walleye Insider ring a bell. :D .....OH and seriously Fishermedic you will be in the top 5. B)

What's a PWT or a Walleye Insider? B)

>Bill

Bottom Bouncer
What's a PWT or a Walleye Insider? B)

>Bill

Good one Bill. :lol: :lol: :lol:....... Just trying to pump up some of your other local talent :D

REELBAIT

Guest fishinbuddy

Oh Now Guys!!!! The day will come when a unknown local will win the GWC by a landslide. Hopefully he will be fishing with his wife in a Princecraft Super Pro 196. Cant wait for that day!!!!!! YAAAHOOOOO!!!!

See You on the water.

Fishinbuddy

Bill Arnott
Oh Now Guys!!!! The day will come when a unknown local will win the GWC by a landslide. Hopefully he will be fishing with his wife in a Princecraft Super Pro 196. Cant wait for that day!!!!!! YAAAHOOOOO!!!!

See You on the water.

Fishinbuddy

I'd love to see a couple win the GWC....there are more women competing at all the tournaments I've fished in the last couple years.

Come to think of it I wouldn't mind winning one too..... :D

>Bill

Guest fishermedic
I'd love to see a couple win the GWC....there are more women competing at all the tournaments I've fished in the last couple years.

Come to think of it I wouldn't mind winning one too..... :D

>Bill

Winning a tournament or a woman? ;)

Bill Arnott
Winning a tournament or a woman? ;)

:lol:

Hey don't get me in trouble here!

>Bill

Some Old Guy

I won a woman once. But I found out they ain't like trophies and can't be left on a shelf.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Trevor Zimak

I took my wife in one bass tournament and she still has me beat for the heaviest bass caught out of my boat during a tournament.... 4.72lbs smallie. I thought I was going to beat herat KBI one year but the largemouth only weighed 4.71lbs. bah... maybe this year at Shebandowan :)

GC 54

A newly formed team for the GWC has been confirmed! Due to closing date on DC's new home, he has backed out for this year. Therefore, the newly formed team for the GWC will be Monks and me. Watch for us when the awards are handed out.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak
A newly formed team for the GWC has been confirmed! Stay tuned for details.

Caremeter --- Zippo's

:)

GC 54

Zimmer, you'll care when you're sitting on your butt throughout the awards ceremony, wondering what happened. Realizing last year was just a fluke. Comptemplating a new partner for next year or whether you should just stick to bass fishing. lol

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bottom Bouncer
Zimmer, you'll care when you're sitting on your butt throughout the awards ceremony, wondering what happened. Realizing last year was just a fluke. Comptemplating a new partner for next year or whether you should just stick to bass fishing. lol
Geeeee Ceeeee 54 That's just Silly,Silly,Silly. Let me deal with your choice for starters. Does Monks realize it's a Walleye Tournament? May I Quote him... "I now remember why walleye fishing is so boring!!!!!!!!! Jighead-minnow-fish-no-fight!"... Sounds like my 1st pick :lol: I can hear Monks now after the GWC....Jighead-minnow-no fish-no prize= Fishing with GC54 :lol: :lol: :lol

REELBAIT

GC 54

Nisswa, I wondered how long it would take for you to pop in here and post. I just have to make sure Monks is out of the bass mode when we team up at the GWC. He will have had some practice at Frazer by the time GWC rolls around. Never underestimate your competition, or your partner. Justice will be served at the weigh scale. Possibly some crow as well.

Trevor Zimak

"Possibly some crow as well" :huh::huh:

I don't get it. :unsure:

Monks

ALL RIGHT

Man this is gonna hurt, and may even hurt more dependent upon the weigh in. Yes I "said it" thank god I am not a politician, guys like ZIMAK are history majors! As much as I love the bass I have to admit I did make a living catching those boring white bellies, and man did I catch a lot of them. They are fun to catch minus the fight. Boy am I in a corner now! Bass = Fun, Wally's = fryin pan. Never actually fished a wally tourny and now the presuure is on and I LIKE IT! I do believe I will now officially take this one seriously. Heads up Trevor looking up sucks! This is gonna get intersting, I know it. Pre banter wally's lets rev up this site a notch from the STEELHEADERS!!!

In fact I fished the lake for 2 years for fun while I lived in Longlac and the best spot was by the rocky shore with the pencil weeds next to the drop off! OOPS did I give something away.

Looks like bottom bouncers and red devils should do it!

Hey Trev, how about a friendly wager?

Bottom Bouncer

GC54 I felt like a 12 pound walleye with a jumbo leech in front of me when I read your post, I had to bite. :lol: Monks, remember I'm the one who chose to buy the underwater camera. :lol: :lol: Being that I'm a new father with two boys under the age of 17 months I'll be sure to pack you boys a couple of soothers for the weigh-in. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is fun :D :D :D Trevor bet the farm. :lol:

REELBAIT

GC 54

"Being that I'm a new father with two boys under the age of 17 months I'll be sure to pack you boys a couple of soothers for the weigh-in."

Just be sure those 'soothers' are cold Lions Lager, the Beer of Champions!

http://www.beerofchampions.com/index.asp