• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Bottom Bouncer

Geraldton Walleye Classic

Bottom Bouncer
"Being that I'm a new father with two boys under the age of 17 months I'll be sure to pack you boys a couple of soothers for the weigh-in."

Just be sure those 'soothers' are cold Lions Lager, the Beer of Champions!

http://www.beerofchampions.com/index.asp

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REELBAIT

Bottom Bouncer

I'm waiting for NWO to jump in. He going to bring us all soothers. :D

REELBAIT

Abes

Well since GC played the " Fluke " card you boys have some rep to uphold, mmmm pressure's on....

Abes....

Monks
GC54 I felt like a 12 pound walleye with a jumbo leech in front of me when I read your post, I had to bite. :lol: Monks, remember I'm the one who chose to buy the underwater camera. :lol: :lol: Being that I'm a new father with two boys under the age of 17 months I'll be sure to pack you boys a couple of soothers for the weigh-in. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is fun :D :D :D Trevor bet the farm. :lol:

Of course Nisswa, just trying to you show you what I will be catching! I face the same dilema only girls. GC and I look forward to watching you applaude us on the podium!

Guest fishermedic
...the best spot was by the rocky shore with the pencil weeds next to the drop off

:o I found that spot last weekend!!! 49th place here I come!!!! :lol:

seppi

Ok, everybody seems to have forgotten about Seppi and his finishing place last year....That's good !!!! But I brought my wife as a partner last year and I think we spent most of the time in our motel room ...which was ok but I didn't win any prizes.....or did I !!!! LOL !!!

Seppi ......P.S Like I say every year about the GWC ,at least I had fun !!!

P.SS... 2009 Seppi will be fine ,I have a ringer this year ...at least that's what he told me !!!

Gone8to1248

I only have one question here GC. How do you know if trevor even likes Lion Lager Beer? :lol::P:lol: I have $10 that says NONE of you even finish in the top 5 teams! Any takers here? B):P

Bernie

Monks
I only have one question here GC. How do you know if trevor even likes Lion Lager Beer? :lol::P:lol: I have $10 that says NONE of you even finish in the top 5 teams! Any takers here? B):P

Bernie

I am aways up for a bet $10 bills it is.

Gone8to1248

Your on!

Trevor Zimak

Well... the way I see it. If we are talking about GC here... than Bernie, you are a guarantee to win that bet, but if you are talking about some of the other teams, I'm in for 10 American dollars.

Gone8to1248
Well... the way I see it. If we are talking about GC here... than Bernie, you are a guarantee to win that bet, but if you are talking about some of the other teams, I'm in for 10 American dollars.

We are only talking about 2 teams here. GC and Partner and your team! :lol: Your ten spot is covered!

Gone8to1248

Well guy's! 33rd and 40th places? That doesn't make the top 5 spots!!! :D:lol: Keep your Ten Bucks both of you, I'ld rather have a Robbins Coffee instead.

Bernie

GC 54
Well since GC played the " Fluke " card you boys have some rep to uphold, mmmm pressure's on....

Abes....

Well?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Cory

That must have been quite the dinner table Sunday night. Monks, Trevor, GC and Nisswa sitting long faced talkin about the big one that got away while eating their crow. :lol:

GC 54
That must have been quite the dinner table Sunday night. Monks, Trevor, GC and Nisswa sitting long faced talkin about the big one that got away while eating their crow. :lol:

I didn't bet anyone, but after today I'm two for two on the Zimmer!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear
I didn't bet anyone, but after today I'm two for two on the Zimmer!

So whas your prediction for the SSS, how about the Bronzeback Classic??

BB

NWO

This was a CLASSIC thread.

I may just print this out and save it.

Bottom Bouncer
Actually the conversation went like this...Nisswa... can you pass me the ketchup...GC how about a little mustard...and then I remember GC and I (nisswa) sitting back and saying eat up boys. :lol: :lol: :lol: But in all seriousness it was a lesson and some more experience. I don't have a lot of excuses but here's a list of the first 85. :lol: :lol: I new things were not going well when SATURN didn't line up with PLUTO. :lol: Cory and Tom, nice finnish. Congrats to the winners. Well were out TEAM #11 next year so we will leave the "ROCKET" at home although it was a blast ripping down the lake. Zimmer drives that boat like an INDY driver. :D Well GC maybe some day we'll get on the stage for a different reason other than for the parade of boats :lol: See Ya Next year.

REELBAIT

Jayfishin

Great tourny again! Next year gonna book some holidays so I don't have to roll into town at 11pm friday night, luckily dad did some pre-fishin that week.

Defintiely a change in fishin locations and tactics was required compared to 2008!

Thanx to Donna and the others on all there hard work.

Jay

Monks
Actually the conversation went like this...Nisswa... can you pass me the ketchup...GC how about a little mustard...and then I remember GC and I (nisswa) sitting back and saying eat up boys. :lol: :lol: :lol: But in all seriousness it was a lesson and some more experience. I don't have a lot of excuses but here's a list of the first 85. :lol: :lol: I new things were not going well when SATURN didn't line up with PLUTO. :lol: Cory and Tom, nice finnish. Congrats to the winners. Well were out TEAM #11 next year so we will leave the "ROCKET" at home although it was a blast ripping down the lake. Zimmer drives that boat like an INDY driver. :D Well GC maybe some day we'll get on the stage for a different reason other than for the parade of boats :lol: See Ya Next year.

I remember none of this conversation! My recall "hey GC how about about a pint"? No monks we are only in 20th after day one. The rest is history as they say. I had a blast with GC and the fish fries with Gord and Sandro made the trip! Perhaps we cooked our winning weight? Plus GC let me show him how to drive his new opti.. properly! Yes we fell short in weight but that is how it goes, we had a great time though. I will be betting heavy again next year when I hopefully find a new partner as GC will be back again with DC. Fortunately I hit waypoint delete on GC's humminbird before I left, hee, hee.

As everyone else has said an A++ run tournament, with exceptional volunteers, nice work Geraldton!

Abes

Don't sweat it GC, let him have his "33rd" waypoints. Your shooting for better things next year. He He He... :P

Abes....