• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Snotrocket

Biggest Fish???

Thefishleclair

It aint a Photo Crop unless the DUDE is good...I looked at the PIC in ZOOM Mode and you can see the Shadow on the ANAL fin on the Pants and a Shadow from the bottom jaw also...

NICE Trout Monks!!!!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Wes

All very impressive fish everyone.

Monks, Very decent laker. It is a hawg for sure.

Hardcore, All very decent fish as well. 25.5" brookie is a fish of a lifetime for anyone.

My list of bigons is not quit as impressive but they were pretty. HA

walleye: 8 1/2 lbs released

pike: 15 lbs released

perch: 2 1/2 lbs Yummy

Steelhead: 29 3/4in / 754mm (fork length) released

Coaster: 19in released

Guest Kevin Green

7 1/2lb Speckled Trout

10lb Walleye

18lb Pike

18lb Salmon

10 1/2lb Laker

5 1/2lb Rainbow

4 1/2lb Smallmouth Bass

3lb Muskie (Hard to catch these guys had many follows from 10 plus lber's)

1 1/2lb Perch

5lb Baracuda (Caught in Mexico)

Gone8to1248

I really never weigh my fish, just catch them and toss them back over the side. I do measure them sometimes and my biggest Pike was 9 3/4 inchs..........But where I come from we measure them between the eyes! :lol::lol::P

Bernie

Monks
I really never weigh my fish, just catch them and toss them back over the side. I do measure them sometimes and my biggest Pike was 9 3/4 inchs..........But where I come from we measure them between the eyes! :lol::lol::P

Bernie

Ha, I am with you measure em as you see em. This is the first fish I have ever posted and look what happened, I was questioned if it was original, this will be my last picture posted! It is a shame when a site like this becomes questionable. My photos will be mine from now on, I was hesitant to post the one I did and I regret it now. The purpose of a trophy is not the size of the fish but the size of the memory. Any angler could see in my face that this was not a fake! It was simply the greatest laker I had ever landed! And I am damn proud of it after over 10 years of trying.

Yeah the 58 inch+ plus muskie was nice , the 90 lb sturgeon was great, the 8.5 lb speck better, and 17 lb walleye awesome. NO BS caught em all, but this Laker was a goal of mine and my future fish will be shared amongst friends not the board. Anyone who knows me, knows I can catch fish and I do not have to BS about what I catch.

Monks

Some Old Guy

C'mon Monks,

Don't let that stop you from posting pictures!

As soon as I can catch something worthy I'll be posting it.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

canadianyanke

20lb pike

1.5lb perch

18+lb walleye

25lb laker (today)

7lb speck

10lb rainbow

19.5lb salmon

4.5lb smallie

every fish in the Nipigon River/Lake Nipigon/Nipigon Bay other then the smallie that was BS river

Monks
C'mon Monks,

Don't let that stop you from posting pictures!

As soon as I can catch something worthy I'll be posting it.

Roger

Yeah your right I have about 3-4 weeks to top that one. Bewtween the job, wife and kids how could i doctor a pic. Alright I will get a bigger next time critics!

In fact I should get Roger holding a PIG, you in Roger?

grumpy

Nice fish Kyle.

I would like to add a few extra comments but I will save them for later.

Guest fishermedic
Ha, I am with you measure em as you see em. This is the first fish I have ever posted and look what happened, I was questioned if it was original, this will be my last picture posted! It is a shame when a site like this becomes questionable. My photos will be mine from now on, I was hesitant to post the one I did and I regret it now. The purpose of a trophy is not the size of the fish but the size of the memory. Any angler could see in my face that this was not a fake! It was simply the greatest laker I had ever landed! And I am damn proud of it after over 10 years of trying.

Yeah the 58 inch+ plus muskie was nice , the 90 lb sturgeon was great, the 8.5 lb speck better, and 17 lb walleye awesome. NO BS caught em all, but this Laker was a goal of mine and my future fish will be shared amongst friends not the board. Anyone who knows me, knows I can catch fish and I do not have to BS about what I catch.

Monks

Monks, I'm sorry I questioned your photo.

It is an UNBELIEVABLE fish, huge, and I didn't believe it. I could have worded my post differently but I'm not that great with the written word sometimes. I was very hesitant to put my thoughts up there about your pic and I guess I should have kept it to myself. Roger is right, don't let one person questioning one photo stop you from contributing to this site. You have a lot of great info to share. Your thread on spring lakers practically puts the fish in the net for us.

Sorry Monks, I've learnt from this, I'll keep things like this to myself, I don't want to be the one to piss people of fon th eboard.

Monks
Monks, I'm sorry I questioned your photo.

It is an UNBELIEVABLE fish, huge, and I didn't believe it. I could have worded my post differently but I'm not that great with the written word sometimes. I was very hesitant to put my thoughts up there about your pic and I guess I should have kept it to myself. Roger is right, don't let one person questioning one photo stop you from contributing to this site. You have a lot of great info to share. Your thread on spring lakers practically puts the fish in the net for us.

Sorry Monks, I've learnt from this, I'll keep things like this to myself, I don't want to be the one to piss people of fon th eboard.

Well thanks Fishermedic! Go catch a few folks. Although I know most of you painfully go after the walleye. Darren once said : "there is no drug like the "tug"! So go for the tug it is awesome!

Monks

grumpy

Sorry that big laker will not count. LOL

Bill Arnott

2008BioPicresize.jpg

This one won't count either!

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Monks
Not my biggest, but a nice one from this spring. Just short of 29in.

cypress016l.jpg

Nice pics everyone. Good to see!

Monks
2008BioPicresize.jpg

This one won't count either!

>Bill

Only for Merc you POSER! :wacko:

Monks

Here is the before! Same smile same fish, and look a J-Plug in the net! And look close, the fish in the net.

Trevor Zimak
Did not weigh many of them because usually I am prefishing or caught them during tournament hours and for the most part don't care. But, SM Bass - 6.1lbs and 22'', (Rainy) LM Bass 23.25'' (LOTW), Pike 42'' (LOTW), Musky 47.5'' (LOTW), Walleye 33'' (Rainy) and of course my all time favourite, Sturgeon 67'' and a whopping 82lbs. (KAM RIVER) 14 years ago!

UPDATE: Pike 46" length 20" girth (Shebandowan) this weekend. Pics to follow. Waiting for friend to send them to me.

Guest crispy

My biggest fish would be, 24" smallie, 41" pike, 28" walleye, 20" brookie, 27" steelhead and about an 8lb laker.