• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

Before The Rumours Begin.............

Some Old Guy

Cory........

I just got the couple of feet of clearance!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

GC 54
Glad to see everyones all right. Wouldn't happen to have GPS coordinates of this reef for us, would you?

Thanks

Dean

No coordinates, can just tell you that it is somewhere off the south west end of Birch Island at least a quarter mile.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

GC

I have been there myself, it is an awful experience, hopefully a nice new 150 will come your way soon.

I guess we can change your signature to "George (Short Shaft) Clark of TEAM CLARK"

Bear

GC 54
I guess we can change your signature to "George (Short Shaft) Clark of TEAM CLARK"

Bear

how did you know, lmao

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Wes
GC

I have been there myself, it is an awful experience, hopefully a nice new 150 will come your way soon.

Bear

Now that was just mean.... Well done!

Hey Short Shaft, glad to hear everyone was ok. Sorry about your luck though.

Castnblast

hey George...too bad about the hit. Glad you are OK

Guest lucky
Thunder Bay and surrounding area has no wind. It is only an illusion.

I was out on Frazer on Friday afternoon.....it was white-cap city........as per usual. When isn't it?

Hey George glad to see no one was injured. NWO is prefishing already, someone must be a we bit nervous. I signed up Thursday night and my rod is hot!

Bear
how did you know, lmao

I have good binoculars...

BB

Chuck

Seems the way minnows are going out the door of the shop there are quite a few people pre fishing Frazer Lake

Looks like a great derby coming up Hopefully the weather cooperates 12 days and counting

Cheers Chuck

Git "er done

Guest Ityflies

WOW ..........Lucky no one was hurt!

I have never hit a rock before just a stump,(knock on wood.......lol) what happended when you made contact? did the boat skip, jump, dive, stop dead in the water? How fast were you travelling? etc.

Please give us somemore details.

Thanks.

NWO
Hey George glad to see no one was injured. NWO is prefishing already, someone must be a we bit nervous. I signed up Thursday night and my rod is hot!

Ah, so your rod is hot, eh? Well, you mess around in Frazer, and you're gonna get burned!

Cheech

Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad to hear your OK.

Paolo

NWO Fishing Bum

Good to hear everything is fine George!

NWO Fishing Bum

Jayfishin

George,

Glad to here everyone was okay.

I was out there a week ago and just about had the same incident. Saw the sonar jump up to 3ft and hit the power and trim...luckily no contact was made. I have travelled on both sides of Birch and have seen random reefs/rocks going both ways. I just keep it slow in the area now. Saved a waypoint on that one last week but there are more around.

Hope you get your wish with the new motor. See ya at Frazer hopefully.

Jay

Snowball

Jayfishin said :

Saved a waypoint on that one last week but there are more around.

Care to share the co-ordinates, might just help one of us from hitting that reef.

Many Thanks!

Regards,

Snowball

Guest BannedCore

I have smoked a couple of rocks wide open but not with a motor like yours. Ouch. George, I am glad that there were no injuries. See you at frazer.

Jayfishin
Jayfishin said :

Saved a waypoint on that one last week but there are more around.

Care to share the co-ordinates, might just help one of us from hitting that reef.

Many Thanks!

Regards,

Snowball

I have it saved in the boat GPS, will try to remember to write it down next time out with the boat ant then post.

Jay