• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

Only Two Hours To Go!

GC 54

Zimmie, I sure hope the Penguins show up for this game, wouldn't want the Wings to win by 'default' again.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest LARRY RIZZO

As a former hockey player and as a blackhawks season ticket holder I say. Go PENS. I can not stand the dead wings. But they are the best team right now.I played some jr hockey back in the 80's and even played a few games in thunder bay. Thats when they still had fencing insead of glass.

GC 54

You can take the Penguins out of their Igloo and move them across the street, but you can't take the 'win' out of the Wings! lol

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

GC 54

Don't forget, I did say Wings in 7. Any sooner would just have been a bonus.

DJL66

Looking forward to Friday nights game. I've been a Pens fan for 30 + years and now my 7 year old loves the Pens too. It is nice to see him stay up "late" to watch a period or two with his Dad and be excited in the morning when I tell him the scores (except for the 5-0 bashing). Friday night should be a great game and I see the Pens winning 5-4 in OT.

GC 54

Don Don Don give your head a shake, lol.

DJL66
Don Don Don give your head a shake, lol.

Georgie there is no "Quit in Pitt". My Pens needed that 5-0 blowout the other night just so they could get to game 7 and beat the Wings in thier own house. Either way I think win or lose it has been a great playoff run especially the Wash/Pitts series.

GC 54

Donnie Boy, don't live in the past, it's now a one game series, and it's in Detroit where the Wings and Motorcity Madness with Ted Nugent rock.

Besides, Pittsburgh already has a championship from earlier in the year, and we're not talking hockey.

Castnblast

Hey George, the wings are talented, but "will" is a powerful offence. I have a feeling it may be the Pens year.

Don't hold your breath...you may be disappointed.

Whats up with the boat?

GC 54

The boat is like the Penguins, going to be written off probably. Red and white rules!

Guest Wes

Well George, So far it looks like 2 teams playing hockey tonight. This is the game everyone wants to see. Nail biter all the way to the end of the third overtime! When the Pens will hoist Lord Stanley's Cup!