• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Gone8to1248

Where in TB to get a Propane tank refilled?

Gone8to1248

Can anyone tell me if I can get a grill propane tank refilled in Thunder Bay or do you have to swap tanks? I'm bringing a gas grill along for cooking out and will probrably have to get my tank refilled at least once up there. thanks

Bernie

Guest Nonus

Crappy Tire does it, some gas stations do it, probably most rural gas stations that are anywhere near a camp ground will do it.

Just make sure it isn't too old otherwise they won't fill it.

grumpy
Can anyone tell me if I can get a grill propane tank refilled in Thunder Bay or do you have to swap tanks? I'm bringing a gas grill along for cooking out and will probrably have to get my tank refilled at least once up there. thanks

Bernie

Bernie pick one up at the esso by the kekabeca falls on your way in pay the deposit, get your deposit back on the way home

DJL66

Bernie

I have an extra 20lb "exchange a tank" that you could use while your up here, it'll save you some room in the truck on your way here and it can be exchanged at most service stations. If you would like to use it call me 628-3602. Don (I'm away from the computer for the next 2-3 days).

Gone8to1248

Thanks for all the help and offers. I think I have the tank covered now for while I'm up there. I've sent some of you a PM about it. :D

Bernie

Guest Ityflies

There is also Big Pines (the propane store) on Cumberland Street.

344 Cumberland Street North

www.bigpinespropane.com