• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

Your Chance To Win An Inflatable PFD

Buck 120

Great pick. Congrats Stumped!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest stumped

Thanks very much for the congrats everyone. I will definitely give George a call about pick up time.

The other thing that I should mention is that as a young child my mother tried to have me taught how to swim and as an adult I have endeavoured to learn. Unfortunately, I have a fear of swimming. Go figure, and I love fishing. When I was a baby, it seems that we had all been out on our old twin buoy for a ride and I had fallen or crawled over board. Nobody noticed until my brother said to my mother... "Is Vera suppose to be out in the water?". When she turned to look for me I was a fair ways back and she quickly jumped over board and to save me. I have been told this story many times by every family member and they believe this is the reason I have a fear of swimming. I never would go in over my head when I was little for fear of drowning. So let this also be a reminder to everyone, have a life saving jacket for ALL members of your family who are on the boat.

Thanks again... this will go to good use.

GC 54

Vera, was that your acceptance speech?

Check your PM for message.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

eyelander

Congrats on the win Vera, and you have a pm.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance