• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

eyelander

First time Whitefish through the ice for me

huntnfish

First off Eyelander, nice coaster!

Had I caught that fish in those circumstances I would have done the same thing, a quick pic and back into the lake.

I can't believe what a simple, harmless picture has stirred up.

Jayfishin

Dom,

I'll second that!

I enjoy seeing/reading the storys (with photos). Keep them coming boys. Don't scare them away.

Jay

Castnblast

ok it's february and freezing out. i think everyone has a little cabin feaver. i know i do. nice speck tom.

..now lets Arf Arf about some freakin steelhead! :lol:

NoUseForAName_GW

arf arf about steelhead or stealhead anglers?

Gavin

Castnblast

ok lets start on Terry K, he's not around to defend himself. :lol:

just razzin ya there TK! Lets hope he comes back for April!

Monks

Thanks Eyelander, for sharing your story and pictures, looks like you had a great day, congratulations. Oh and thanks for being a responsible angler and releasing the fish for the rest of us to catch someday.

Now lets all smile and move on :)

Chuck

Well said and Nice fish Keep up the good reports Eyelander BTW don't get Terry started

Git "er done

Guest BannedCore

[Grumpy was correct. When you catch an out of season fish there are no photos or measuring it. Release the fish as fast as possible. I was told by a C.O

Chuck

Nipigon2022.jpg

The season was closed when the person in the pic caught this one .it was released immediatly Quite a grey zone when it comes to this issue

1.jpg

Walleyes are closed on Lake Helen Didn"t seem to matter to this guy

He had a Dom good day of fishing

Git "er done

Guest drk

Isn't the bigger "Picture" the fact that he did release it. I mean come on, who here has never J-Walked. I can't believe the way people get attacked on this board. I don't blame anyone who hesitates to post any pictures or talk about they're trips outdoors after this nonsense. I for one enjoy and hope he continues with his postings about his adventures. Maybe one day when I don't feel afraid to get judged so cruelly I too may post some of my own.

Phil

Is that walleye serious? Wow what a beast! Can't be real, is it? :o Oh ya nice fish Eyelander and who cares what people say.

Chuck

Presumably caught outta Lake Helen and if I catch one that big I don't care how big the fine is for showing it off :lol:

Git "er done

Jayfishin

That walleye pic has been around for a few years and has been photoshop'd. Not Lake Helen either.

Jay

Guest BannedCore

I have to admit that I had taken pictures of fish that were caught and released out of season, but I was educated on the topic and don't take pics any more.