• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Nonus

IT IS OFFICIAL!

Guest Nonus

I booked my ticket for a flight to Calgary, I fly out Wednesday morning. Then once I arrive there I gotta make my way south to Coalhurst (just outside Lethbridge).

Hopefully I get me some work, a decent used 4x4 truck and then hit up some world class trout streams this summer.

GC 54

Chris, all the best in your quest. When i was your age all I heard was, 'go west young man, go west', well I only went part way to TBay. Just keep your nose clean and you'll do all right. I know we'll keep in contact with you on here. Have fun!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

seppi

All the best to ya Nonus, I can tell by the whit and humor you show on this site ,youi'll have no problem on your new adventure where ever it may take you.......Peace out and good luck !!!

seppi :):)

Aye she will be a bumpy first couple of weeks but after that things should start smoothing out. At least I didn't go there in the middle of winter, being close to spring will help with jobs and once all the students leave apartments should be easier to find too.

Guest RAMBO

Take care Chris. I'm sure you will find a job! Make sure you post some pics of the fish you catch! :P

RAMBO

Guest Donny

Good Luck in your new venture, don't forget about us here and drop in once in a while.

I Wish you a lot of luck in your job hunting.

I will still post on here, will have to get a camera so I can get some awesome fly fishing shots in the rockies.

T-38 hours and counting till sayonara suckers :D

Everything is packed up, palleted up and just waiting to be shipped out. All I have to do is get my butt to the airport for 5am and I am off to neverneverland.

If anyone wants to come say good bye meet me at the airport at 5am :P (I am kidding)

Last day in Thunder Bay for who knows how long. Kinda feels weird and will probably continue doing so for a couple days or a week but then once I get use to things a little bit...

19 hours till my plane takes off.

Thefishleclair

DUDE....Take care and keep in touch..Have some good goose shootin spots out that way and SPEED GOATS...Just remember to bring the Goose heads to put on all the deeks!! And get to the fields earlie!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

HAHAH yeah, damn heads. Already talked to a guy there that kinda reminds me of you Jay :D

Well once I get my own apartment there I should have a couch for anyone who wants to drop by :)

Thefishleclair
HAHAH yeah, damn heads. Already talked to a guy there that kinda reminds me of you Jay :D

Ther is the One and Only ME!! ;)

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

I have arrived. I got like an hour sleep on Tuesday night, woke up at 4:30 flew out and arrived in Calgary, the shuttle arrived early and I just made it. The drive seemed like it took forever, was a long rear end day, ended up sleeping for a good twelve hours.

Time to get use to this place. The wide open spaces and lack of a forest is kinda foreign to me just seems weird.

I only have my cell phone camera and it doesn't take great pictures. Took a couple at the Toronto airport and a couple bad ones from the shuttle in Calgary.

Drove around town yesterday, seems weird it feels like when you go for a trip and visit some town and everything is new and weird. It also seems like there is an A&W here and the lack of a thousand Tim Horton's is weird also.

Apparently I am in for a treat when the crazy winds pick up, they haven't yet though.

I finally got my stuff yesterday and finally got the internet set up today, now I have internets again.

A view from my uncles house taken with my cell phone camera. All the snow on the fields melted yesterday and then it all came back today.

post-841-1266444898_thumb.jpg