• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Walleye Man

Thunder Bay the best City.

Guest Donny

It was ok, I did not relish the rap version of it, not my style as I've probably dated myself by saying this, but on a scale of 1 to 10 I would probably give it an 8.

Castnblast
Go check out

You won't be disappointed.

super awesome video; It was launched on thursday. This morning there were over 78,000 views.

Buck 120

114,000 hits and counting.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest TerryK

Jordan and his lifelong friend Colman Hell are good friends with my daughter. They regularly visit us for a fire and some frosty beverages in our back yard. Since Friday, Jordan has received more than one call from record producers and there is rumor of a network TV gig in the works. Amazing to say the least!

Donny: there's only one version and Jordan wrote it.

seppi

I know the kids in this area are feeling it ,they love it ,as for me I listen to all kinds of different music......These fellas have a chance to go places in my opinion !!!! Love the song and the beat !!! Two thumbs up !!

Seppi B)B)

Bear

I left Thunder Bay on Febraury 01, 1990. Man is this a flashback of a lot of things that I remember from my time in Thunder Bay. Great video. Thanks.

Bear

Guest TerryK

They recently posted a video where they were talking about doing their next music vid and they were asking for girls to come out to be in it, even the mayor. Well damned if they didn't get a call from the mayor herself telling them she would love to be in it. lol. She's cool like that!