• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

Saw a wolf today

Guest TerryK

My son and I were driving east on the TBay expressway between Balsam St. and Hodder Ave. at about 3:45pm today when I spotted movement on my left in the westbound lane. I knew it was a wolf the second I saw it. It loped across all four lanes heading south towards Arundle St. and I had to brake to avoid hitting it! I'm 99% sure it was an Eastern Grey Wolf as it had the motled coat with shades of crey, brown and red with a redish patch on it's throat. I know it wasn't a Timber Wolf or a Coyote as I have seen many of both of these animals and this was very different. It looked almost exactly like this picture of an Ontario Eastern Grey Wolf.

IPB Image

Then again.....I could be wrong because it looked an awful lot like this Red Wolf!

IPB Image

crisop

should have hit it, there is too many of them as it is

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest TerryK

lol, now THERE'S some old school thinking!

Guest canuck

Its been there for a few years now.....people have even been feeding it dog food and scraps so there is sightings around Balsam and Hudson Ave are all the time.

Guest TerryK

Its been there for a few years now.....people have even been feeding it dog food and scraps so there is sightings around Balsam and Hudson Ave are all the time.

Not the same one Canuck. The one you are reffering to probably died last year of mange. I've seen it many times and it did look like a wolf but according to the animal control officer that was trying to catch it for years, it was either a husky or a husky/wolf cross. I saw that animal many times (I live in the area) and last summer it had mange so bad I wanted to put the poor thing out of it's misery myself. The last time I saw it was beside the expressway and it could hardly walk. It had no hair on its back, back legs and tail. I stopped and watched it for a few minutes. Never saw it again.

Guest Big Moose

Thats a good mentality to have,Maybe we should do the same thing with ignorant people to there are far too many of them around as well. <_<

Gone8to1248

Thats a good mentality to have,Maybe we should do the same thing with ignorant people to there are far too many of them around as well. <_<

Hey Big Moose! Would there be a daily bag limit on that or even a slot size? LOL Sorry couldn't pass that one up!

Gone8to1248

Guest About Time

I second that.....