• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wampa

Stolen motors

wampa

Two early 80's 4hp Johnson outboards were stolen from me on Wednesday night. Please be aware that if someone is trying to sell you a motor and the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Call crimestoppers please. If only I had caught them...the baseball bat would have had some early spring training. :angry2:

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest TerryK

Damn wampa, I'm sorry to hear this. Thieves suck. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Guest Big Moose

:angry2: That sucks man,I also had a scare this year with the last rash of break and enters around the city had to go out in the last blizzard to check out the scene at my camp,I found some foot prints but thankfully nothing was missing.So I ended up cleaning all my stuff out and lugging it all to town to be safe,Lots of extra work when your on an island. :angry:

I'll keep my ears open for yah.

Guest JMTM

what else to expect from a city that is dieing? if you think this is bad...you've aint seen nothing yet...as more businesses close down or move away from the city, crime will rise

Guest BLR-WSM

I had my shed broken into this winter, and the thievs stole my 9.9hp motor and a new shop vac. The next day at work I was telling people about my bad luck in the luchroom. The next afternoon someone in the lunchroom (again) told me there was a motor in the paper for a real good price. To make the story short It was my motor and I got it back. KEEP AN EYE OUT IN THE PAPER!

Good luck, I know how you feel.

Guest TerryK

I had my shed broken into this winter, and the thievs stole my 9.9hp motor and a new shop vac. The next day at work I was telling people about my bad luck in the luchroom. The next afternoon someone in the lunchroom (again) told me there was a motor in the paper for a real good price. To make the story short It was my motor and I got it back. KEEP AN EYE OUT IN THE PAPER!

Good luck, I know how you feel.

lol really? I guess that's why thieves are thieves: too dumb to do anything else!

arvey

ouch that hurts

watch the pawn shops too.

arvey

crisop

would be nice if they posted the motors on here for sale

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Bear

Low life scumbags, lets hunt them down and beat them senseless. I just think that people who steal are absolutely the lowest form of life.

Sorry for your loss, I will keep an eye out on this end, you just never know.

Bear

Some Old Guy

I have a couple of buddies who work at pawn shops. I let them know about the motors. They'll keep an eye out for them.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest loggerpete

I`ll keep an eye out man,but if thats all they took then it might be for they`re own use.Is there any markings?

You guys should engrave small markings like I do so if you run into these fools you`ll know its your stuff right away.It helps us to so we can call you first.Good luck

Oh yeah almost forgot. Hey Wampa do you prefer Aluminum or wood ? LOL

Gone8to1248

Acouple of years ago I had my gas tanks taken out of my boat while I had it sitting in the yard. It must have been kids who needed the gas because we found the tanks down the road in a ditch. I wonder how long it took the dummies to figure out I had a 2 cycle engine with a gas oil mix! LOL I'll bet thier car smoked for awhile and they had some fouled plugs!

Gone8to1248

I guess theft in Canada is the same as it is in the states.

Guest TerryK

That reminds me, check in the woods (or back yards) along the road by your house. I know a lot of times people steal stuff only to dump it somewhere close because it's too heavy or they get spooked. I had a motocycle stolen once and I found it undamaged 100 yards away. I guess they couldn't start it so they just dumped it. (I always loosen the spark plug cap on my dirt bikes when they are parked) I put the cap back on and it fired right up and i rode it home! lol