• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Nicer Resturants

Gone8to1248

Thinking about taking Mrs. Clause with me on my rounds this Christmas and stopping for dinner in Thunder Bay. What would be some of the nicer resurants that might be nice to go to?

Santa

Resource Pimp

Bernie, the Prospector has the best food in town in my opinion. When you pay your tab, at least you feel you got your moneys worth. Not to mention the buns.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Some Old Guy

I like the Neebing Road house. They know my wife and son are celiac and accomodate them. Food is good too. Not to mention...... CLOSE to me!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Buck 120

Caribou Restaurant

Gargoyles

The Keg

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

maak

I agree with Buck 120, Caribou is nice.. Bistro One & Armando Fine Italian are very nice to take the Mrs. to... Little extra cash may be required though, but as a treat, they are nice...

maak

Thinking about taking Mrs. Clause with me on my rounds this Christmas and stopping for dinner in Thunder Bay. What would be some of the nicer resurants that might be nice to go to?

Santa

Some Old Guy

Food was good price was ok but c'mon....... I only need one fork.

J/K Never been there yet.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

levi64

5 Forks was good and the price was very reasonable, service excellant.. Bistro 1, good food, good service... The Keg overated.. Caribou good food fair service... The Prospector, I went once about 4 years ago and had the worst prime rib of my life, never been back.

WalleyeWayne

If you're looking for something a little different for a lunch or dinner, try the Masala Grill or the Korean BBQ on Memorial Ave. 5 Forks has a good menu, at a decent price, and is casual - pretty busy place though so expect to wait in line during prime dining times.

Guest jackfish pete

You can't go wrong with Gargoyles, it's my favorite place in town. Masala grill is unique and I really like it, though it may not be the highest of all Indian cuisine.

Caribou and Bistro One are the best fancy places, Giorg has gone downhill.

Guest Walleye Man

Just tried Melizzana which is located on Dawson Rd beside Safeways.

The food was amazing very tasty, huge portions and the price was very good.

I will definately be returning and would recommend it highly.

Guest stumped

Larry and I have been to Gargoyles a couple of times. If you like garlic, it is a good place to go. Sometimes the service is not so great and the music can be a little intrusive, but all in all we have enjoyed the times we have gone there. Prospector is okay, but I prefer the cesar salad at Gargoyles. Larry and I are hoping to try the 5 Forks and the Melizana (that is up by our place, nice and close) but don't know too much about either one of them.

When you coming to town... have to let us know.