• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

2011 S.S.S. Entries online!

Some Old Guy

The 2011 S.S.S. entries are online.

S.S.S. Site.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

gone fishin'
The 2011 S.S.S. entries are online.

S.S.S. Site.

Roger

Great! Any specific start date to drop off the forms or can they be dropped off at any time?

Some Old Guy

Anytime now.

Roger

arvey

roger

ignore my message i found the answers.

thanks arvey

Some Old Guy

Right on Arvey.

Roger

GC 54

I wonder how many people realize that the first draw for starting positions for the 2011 SSS is Monday, November 22nd?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

I understand boat #1 is those two very good looking guys from Kenora.

BB

Some Old Guy

I thought I saw Jim Nasium and Bob E. Pin sign up!

Roger

Guest Cory

Hey Roger,

I sent in the entry form and cash but i guess reading the rules we are first out regardless, due to last years result.

a.Positioning

i.Starting Position for the tournament is based on a random draw of entries, not by first-come, first-serve.

ii.The first team out "Team #1" will be the previous years winner with other starting positions determined by random draw.

iii.If two individual Captains enter the tournament separately, and then later decide to amalgamate and become one Team, the newly created single Team will receive the LOWER of the two spots initially held by each Captain. There will also be a $25 surcharge for issuing a refund of one of the entry fees.

I guess a rule is a rule. Looking forward to it already.

Cory

Bear

Ok, we will take #2. Funny thing though Cory, I checked the rules and my copy does not quite read the same as yours.

a.Positioning

i.Starting Position for the tournament is based on a random draw of entries, not by first-come, first-serve.

ii.The previous years winner will start 15 minutes after the last boat departs the starting area. All other starting positions determined by random draw.

iii.If two individual Captains enter the tournament separately, and then later decide to amalgamate and become one Team, the newly created single Team will receive the LOWER of the two spots initially held by each Captain. There will also be a $25 surcharge for issuing a refund of one of the entry fees.

See you on the water.

BB

GC 54

Cory and Bruce, not sure what kind of crack you guys are doing, but it is affecting your reading.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak

Bruce,

last time I checked the list of entries, yours has not quite arrived yet. You may want to contact your local post office.

As for you Cory,

since you sent cash... we will be returning your entry late this week so you can resend it early next week. (Hopefully it will arrive in time for the second draw) Also since you are a guy who is up on the rules... you should know that we are not accepting cash under any circumstances.

Trevor

Guest Cory

I meant Cheque not Cash. Sorry for the confusion.

I only hope the summer draw monkey is friendlier to me than the monkey who drew the fall start positions.

Cory

GC 54

Monkey see, monkey do. :fire:

Some Old Guy

Ok WTF??

It was never like that in the rules!!!! I never changed the original rules page to state what Cory says. Who did? Did it get hacked? There's only one fricken team that would benefit from this!

S.S.Z. Rules!

Roger

Guest Cory
Ok WTF??

It was never like that in the rules!!!! I never changed the original rules page to state what Cory says. Who did? Did it get hacked? There's only one fricken team that would benefit from this!

S.S.Z. Rules!

Roger

Must have a copy of some old rules. :rolleyes:

Some Old Guy

Ha Ha! Do you like what it says at the very end?

Roger

Bill Arnott

I just put the boat away Sunday and it's starting already! :rolleyes::lol:

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

GC 54

Well its too late to stick your registration and cheque/money order in the mail to be eligible for Monday's early draw for the 2011 SSS starting positions, so hand deliver it to D & R this weekend if you want to get in on the first draw.

Trevor Zimak

Just a reminder that the first positioning draw will take place at 8pm at Montana's tomorrow. (Monday night) All are welcome. Just do me a favour and PM me or respond by saying i'll be there so I have an idea for numbers.

Also, if you plan on dropping off your entry at D&R tomorrow make sure it is there BEFORE 4pm otherwise you will not be included in the draw.

GC 54

Bruce, you must have been hiding there tonight? Guess what, you are still behind me, but you at least get to sleep in a bit. :closedeyes:

Travis Schallock

Any other draw results George?

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Some Old Guy

I'm sorting out the draw results now and am fighting with a piece of crap monitor. I'm tryin' It just ain't looking right.

Roger